We stayed one night at the Clarenville Inn and were very pleased with the hotel. Our room was on the first floor and had entrances from both an interior hallway as well as an exterior one. This gave it an appearance more like a motel or motor inn. The room itself was recently remodeled very nicely. Everything appeared to have been updated - bathroom, linens, furniture, etc. It was very nice and very clean. The rooms are all non-smoking. Our greeting upon arriving and assistance when checking out was very friendly and helpful. We also had a very nice meal in the hotel restaurant.
Overall, we were very pleased and pleasantly surprised with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Inn with a view" Featuring 63 entirely renovated air-conditioned rooms and 5 banquet facilities. Renowned for its panoramic view, this property is located on the gateway to Newfoundland's most prominent vacation destination - the Discovery Trail. Enjoy flavorful and hearty style bistro cooking at Stellar Bistro & Lounge while overlooking picturesque Trinity Bay. Disability accessible, wireless internet, fitness centre, seasonal swimming pool and warm hospitality. If you require any further information please don't hesitate to call, our friendly certified staff will be pleased to help you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Clarenville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarenville Hotel Clarenville
- Clarenville Inn Newfoundland