“Best cakes on the shore!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Onancock
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best cakes on the shore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

My family and I only get our cakes from this bakery. Hands down amazing! My daughter had her bday party today and the cake was superb! Everyone asked where we got it, and believe me we spread the word! They were so impressed! There doughnuts are also the best, so fresh they melt in your mouth! Absolutely amazed with this place, it is a must if your in the market for a good cake! Oo and not to mention the cake I pulled off of interest, the design, they NAILED IT! So happy with out buy! 10 stars is needed!

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Best creme donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

You cannot leave Onancock without stopping here. In fact, I have heard of people unable to pass Onancock without stopping here. Great donuts. The white creme donuts are not too sweet (like most) and are oozing with creme.

Visited April 2014
ST Paul, MN
“Old World Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Wonderful baked goods. Tried many of the donuts and rolls with a group of 5 of us sampling. Every item was great. A bakery with real baked goods you don't find places like this anymore.

We were in Onancock Sunday AM and dissipointed they were closed. But will note next time we sail there to go when they are open.

Visited July 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“"best bakery items at the best price, I've ever eaten !"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

On our way from Virginia to Maryland , to visit a relative, my wife and I decided to veer off Rt. 13 and go to the Corner Bakery Cafe. The small and inviting downtown of Onancock was a pleasure to drive through. The Corner Bakery was on the left, going into town. Asking about the cost of a dozen donuts, we were told by, I believe, the owner, that all the bakery items on the shelves in front of us were $8.00 a dozen. Not just donuts, but cinnamon buns, donut twists, cream filled donuts, pastries loaded with pecans, glazed donuts, and many other selections. Are you kidding me, $8.00 a dozen ? Be still my beating heart! You want to talk about taste, indescribable great ! Without a doubt, the "best bakery items at the best price, I've ever eaten !"

• Visited November 2013