“No plastic !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Crowle Worcester
“No plastic !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Superb meal here, excellent staff, great food choice, fresh and well cooked. Generous portions and people in. They do not take cards, but cah machine next door! I walked back to hotel for cash and walked back.... No problem Sir! Excellent and one to re-visit

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Sutton
“Genuinely good Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Read good reviews for Yasmin's and wasn't disappointed. Staff were very friendly and even made a special curry for my boyfriend based on some of his other likes. I had a lovely sweet and creamy curry complete with bananas, strawberries and pineapple. So unique and such a great place to try it first time. Would recommend to anyone! Portions could be a little more generous but naan breads are huge (and delicious!).

Visited September 2013
Ironbridge Gorge, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food and Service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We booked a table here because of the very few but good reviews here on Trip Advisor. The welcome was very friendly and the food was just simply amazing. Apart from eating far too much as it was SO good...I cannot fault one thing here. It was very different to any Bangladeshi food I have ever eaten. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The B&B we were staying recommened we visit here, and I'm so glad we did. My fiancé enjoys hotter food, but not too hot, whereas I enjoy the flavours more. Russell, the owner came over and spoke to us and actually ordered for us, and he chose well! We both thoroughly enjoyed having something different to what we would normally have. If you're like me and not brave enough to try something else then it was a little disconcerting, but I'll definitely be adventurous in future! Lovely meal!

• Visited August 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Amazing!! Food Is Beautiful, Will Definitely Visit Again..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We Stumbled upon Yasmin's Whilst staying at Gwesty'r Elmlyn and I'm so glad we did!
Nothing was too much trouble from the moment we walked in to the time we left.

We opted for popadoms and all the trimmings for starter which was brought out promptly with a smile.

For main, we ordered a lamb biriani with a tikka masala sauce, a Keema nan, and chips; (one curry between two of us) WOW... It was one of the best we have ever had (and coming from Cardiff, we have tried many)

The portion we received would have fed 3-4 people and it was only for one!

I cannot recommend this place enough! The taste of the masala sauce was beautiful,l and the lamb was cooked perfectly, it melted in your mouth.

This restaurant was so good that I would possibly consider driving two hours from Cardiff for a meal here.

• Visited August 2013