“A brilliant Bed and Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Devoncot Bed & Breakfast

Devoncot Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woking
Devoncot Bed & Breakfast
You added Devoncot Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Devoncot | Onslow Crescent, Woking GU22 7AT, England   |
Ranked #4 of 17 Woking B&B and Inns
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“A brilliant Bed and Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed just one night bed and breakfast on Friday 4th July to Saturday 5th July. It was brilliant, excellent room that was spotlessly clean, a very good nights rest, excellent shower and a perfect breakfast. The owners were really interested in you and this is one of the best B+Bs I have stayed in: quiet, luxurious and a wonderful breakfast overlooking a beautiful garden. What more could we have had?! I fully recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Once you stay here you'll wonder why you ever chose hotels in the past. Devoncot was a perfect home from home for me while attending a training course. The room I was given was spotlessly clean, really comfortable and well appointed, the shower room was excellent. I had a front door key and was able to come and go as I pleased.
Mr and Mrs Cooper were perfect hosts, very welcoming and the breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
The location is convenient for Woking, within walking distance of the station and yet really quiet and peaceful.
I would not hesitate to stay again and would thoroughly recommend Devoncot.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Equeurdreville-Hainneville, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We're french, we wanted to visit London. This B&B is about 20 min from London by train. We could park our car in Mr and Mrs Cooper's and catch the train at 5 min on foot. Devoncot B&B is very smart and comfortable. The owners are very pleasant and discreet. We advice you this B&B to visit London.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Beccles, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I spent 4 nights at Devoncot B & B at the end of April. Andrew and Mary are very welcoming hosts. Our room was modern, spacious, and the bed very comfortable. The modern en-suite had a good shower and both the room and en-suite were spotlessly clean. The location was very quiet but only a short walk to railway station and town centre. For us, a great base for Brooklands, several National Trust sites and for catching up with friends. Andrew & Mary's delicious cooked breakfasts set us up wonderfully for the day, with a lovely view of the beautiful garden from the dining room. Will definitely stay again if we're in the area.

Room Tip: Our room was at the front but no problem with the road - very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I spent 6 nights at Devoncot at the end of August whilst visiting family. Our room was beautiful and spacious, clean and well decorated the bed was so comfortable. The en-suite was loverly and modern and the location quiet. Mary and Andrews breakfasts were a sight to behold and really set us up for the day. Within ten minutes we were in the town center where there were plenty of eateries for the evenings. We hope that they will have vacancies for the next time we visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have really enjoyed staying at Devontcot. It is close to the town center so the evening meal is easily catered for.

The en-suite and the bedroom are nice and modern.

I was very tired from my commute from the stay at Devoncot revived me considerably!

I can definitely recommend this bed and breakfast.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I agree with all the other reviews. A great B&B. Recently renovated bedroom, wood floors in the bedroom, spotless modern bathroom with shower. Good breakfast. Although the B&B is on a quiet street, it is an easy walk to Woking train station and to the restaurants and pubs in Woking center. We'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Devoncot Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!