“Decent stay......Nearly!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Woking Central

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Woking
Travelodge Woking Central
You added Travelodge Woking Central to your Saves list
White Rose Court, Woking GU22 7PJ, England (Formerly Travelodge Woking White Rose)   |
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Woking
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Decent stay......Nearly!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here just for the one night at the end of November.
The hotel has recently been refurbished and they and done a pretty decent job. The rooms were clean and comfortable with everything you need for a short stay.
The location couldn’t really be better as its yards from Woking train station.
The only problem I had....and it was my own fault! I left something in the room when I checked out.
I tried calling the next day but the number advertised did not work. I emailed customer service who gave me another number which also did not work. I contacted customer service again and they told me someone from the hotel would call me the following day....which they didn’t.
Three times since then they’ve promised that the hotel would contact me, but they haven’t.
Whilst I would never claim that anyone at the hotel has stolen my stuff, I’m pretty annoyed (at myself mostly) that they didn’t bother to help. I even offered to pay all costs of getting my item returned.
Would I stay here again?....probably....due to the cleanliness and cheap price, but I’ll be sure not to leave anything behind when I leave!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Keynsham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I use a wheelchair and on arrival reception staff offered to move me to an accessible room. They also asked whether I needed help in case of an emergency and briefed me on the fire refuge and evacuation process. This is better than most 5 star hotels can do.

The bedroom was massive and had one of the best accessible bathrooms I have ever met. Only issue was with the chrome hand rails, they look great but try using them for support with soapy hands. They don't work folks.

Had an excellent nights sleep. Impressed that Travelodge can make their fire doors silent closing ones. Well done

Found the front of house staff really helpful when we needed directions to do some shopping the next morning

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the entrance as the smokers and late returners gather outside
Woking, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was clean, food well prepared. Staff from manager down very professional and courteous. A well run T/L. My one criticism was that there was no cupboard for small items of personal clothing..

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Morecambe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very clean, spacious room with very comfortable beds. Good buffet breakfast and other reasonably priced basic meals on offer. Ideally situated opposite Woking station. This is only the second time I have stayed at a Travelodge but on both occasions I have been very impressed. Will definitely use them again.

UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Does what you expect a Travelodge to do. Comfortable, clean accomodation with basic food and breakfast on offer. Parking can get busy but I always found a space. Breakfast was more than adequate. I would stay here again when the rates are a good deal.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We all know about the tired and worn Travelodges converted from office blocks and pubs.

This is a purpose built hotel with smaller rooms than previous Travelodges. Beds are comfortable and good sized. Staff are helpful and keen - always a plus. The hotel has a bar and restaurant that the staff always mention. There is also a number of parking spaces on site and is right by the station and local M&S and a short walk from the town centre.

A couple of small minus points. Shower curtains are small and too clingy and there is a very small bedside shelf.

Overall will come back again

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Jerez de la Frontera
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great night's sleep in a spotlessly clean room. The breakfast was great value and the hotel is right opposite Woking station, so an excellent situation. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be using it again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Woking Central? Share your experiences!