“Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 attractions in Woking
Type: Sports Complexes
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: You are securely positioned behind the driver's seat of a double-decker bus; your team are holding the perimeter, hidden from the searching eyes of the enemy. Tense with anticipation, your squad await your signal to attack!If this is your idea of action and excitement then you’ve come to the right place. With the most exciting game zones and best equipment in UK paintball, get your friends together for an adrenalin-fuelled day of paintball action!
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My son recently had his birthday party with 5 friends at the Missile Wood site. I cannot rate the staff highly enough. On what was a bitterly cold day, they ensured those not playing had a constant supply of hot water bottles. Tea and coffee were also freely available. For the participants, everything ran smoothly and on time. Safety demos were clear, and my son and friends had great fun. We did 8 out of a possible 12 matches and paid for 300 paintballs in advance. On the day we did actually buy an extra 100 paintballs, but this was ample. It was really easy to ration the players so that they had enough ammo to last.

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
We are thrilled you chose Delta Force Paintball to host your son's birthday party, and that they all had a great day. We strive for the highest level of customer service, and are pleased that the staff all carried this through on the day. Thank you for your great review, we are sure many readers will find it very informative.

The Delta Force Paintball Team.

“Exhilarating day, great maps, staff very friendly & professional - great 14th birthday.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Luckily it didn't rain and although it was cold we had a really great day. The staff were very strict about safety but were also very approachable and friendly - my mum was offered a hot water bottle while waiting for us. Some of us enjoyed the fee hot drinks. Unfortunately the paintballs are expensive, you have to ration them or risk running out! I had a great party am looking forward to another day there.

Thank you for this lovely review, we are pleased that your day went so well at Delta Force Paintball. We have passed on your great feedback to the centre staff, and are sure they will appreciate your kind words. We look forward to your return for another day of action packed paintball.

The Delta Force Paintball Team
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I'd just like to say how great Delta Force is at providing a fun, exciting day that tops your expectations! All the areas, equiptment and gear were excellent in themselves, but the real highlight was the marshals. They were enthusiastic, fun and super helpful (one even went on the hunt for my shoe when I lost in in a puddle and had to walk around in my sock! ) So thankyou to everyone at Delta Force Coventry for what I hope will be the first of many paintballing experiences!!

We do strive to create the ultimate paintball experience for all players and are honoured that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you back on our game fields in the near future.

The Delta Force Paintball Team
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day out at the Wakefield site!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went to delta force Leewood for a friends 40th birthday. Out of the 9 of us that went there were no real complaints about the day. The staff are friendly and professional and work really hard to organise the many players on the day. We played 6 different game zones and we all liked different ones. Castle wolfenstein wasn't great but I feel that the feedback that I have submitted with regards to this will be listened to. We spent about £40 each through the day on paintballs and this was about the price we had all expected to spend so no complaints about the cost. You can obviously go mad buying paintballs and bombs if you want but there is no pressure to do so. I would defiantly recommend delta force in the future.

Visited March 2013
We are honoured you chose to host your friends 40th birthday party at Delta Force Paintball and that all the players enjoyed the experience. We do aim to keep the day exciting with various game zones and are thrilled that your group enjoyed most of them. Thank you for your review and for recommending Delta Force Paintball.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“One of the best days out in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

On Monday me and a few work mates went paintballing and I have to say WOW wot a day from the Moment we arived to the moment we left I have to say the guys who looked after us that day was amasing at ther job thay made the day so much fun and most of all safe thay are a true assets to Your company I would like to say thank you to the team but I would say I think I have found a new Hobbie and will be coming back soon

Paintball is a great activity for team building and we are thrilled your team enjoyed the day to the max. Delta Force strives to create the ultimate paintball experience, and we are pleased that our staff lived up to our usual high standard. We look forward to you becoming one of our avid paintballers and having you back for another day of paintball action.