“Reloading!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 11 Attractions in Westerham
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Bromley is a five star accredited member of the UK Paintball Association. Located within the M25, it is fast becoming the most well known paintball centre in Kent! We regularly invest back into our centre to ensure we provide you with the most exciting themed paintball scenarios and best equipment in the UK paintball industry. With our 100% safety record you are guaranteed an amazing day of paintball with no risk!
London, England, United Kingdom
“Reloading!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Was my first time and wont be the last. It was everything that I hoped it would be and more and the staff were amazing. They really enjoyed them selves and definitely added to my amazing experience. I haven't a bad word to say about the experience and yes....I did run around humming the theme tune to Commando all day.

Visited October 2012
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Westerham, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Delta Force Paintball is delighted to hear that you enjoyed your first experience so much that you have made sure that it wouldn't be your last visit with us. We are sure that, you walking around humming the Commando song added to the atmosphere on the day. Delta Force is sure it's not going to be long before we have you back on the game zones to, "Let off some steam".

Kind regards
The Delta Force Paintball Team

Rainham, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent first time experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We had our first experience at Paintball at the Springwood, Orpington centre. The staff were brilliant! Welcoming, helpful and up for a good laugh!! The whole day was fun packed and well organised and safety was absolute! I would recommend Springwood to others and will definitely be going back ourselves :)

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“13th Birthday bash that was EXTREMELY enjoyed. :-))))))))”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

At my sons request we booked up a paintball session at Springwood for his 13th birthday. It was for himself and it turned out 7 friends (booked for 10). He had (in his words) 'the best time ever !!!!'. The whole day was thoroughly enjoyed by all. The breathers between sessions were great for them to chat and catch a quick drink and the thrill of going back out was written across their faces. In my view it was certainly money well spent. The 2 places not used have been held for us to return and play so I believe this will be a talking point for a while. The centre was impressive. On arrival it gives the 'wow' factor and when you walk in and speak to staff and collect all your equipment the buzz just gets better. The day was run by people who really enjoyed being there themselves which was so nice to see. What an amazing time. Thank you so much.

Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Good fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Four 14 year olds had a great time - despite some torrential downpours. Good organisation, good equipment, good pizza. Overall a very enjoyable day.

Kent
4 attraction reviews
“First experience and will be returning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

As it was my first time with my friend we didn't know what to expect but it was great. It was really fun, the staff were great. However I didn't enjoy the pizza, but that won't stop me going back with my friends. The weather was good, we had a little bit of rain but it didn't stop us. When my mum booked it the staff were very helpful. She also received an email the day before which was good.
My mum is going to book us again before the school holidays are over. Thanks for a great day out.