Generally ok, but but the bar service is a bit slow when busy and make sure you get breakfast included, otherwise it "only" costs £15 and for that you get to make your own toast!! If I wanted to work on a hotel dining room then I would find a job doing just that!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Runcorn Hotel Runcorn
- Holiday Inn Runcorn Hotel
- Runcorn Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Runcorn enjoys an excellent location close to M56 Jct 12 and with close proximity to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester . This Runcorn hotel is an excellent base for visiting local attractions such as Chester Zoo, Cheshire Oakes, Liverpool FC and Manchester United FC. The Hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers including Kids Stay & Eat Free*. Facilities include 153 bedrooms including standard, executive, family and accessible rooms, all are fully air-conditioned and have High Speed Internet Access. Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 500 people and a Spirit Health and Leisure Club which includes a swimming pool. The hotel boasts 11 meeting rooms that cater for all requirements from training courses, meetings to weddings and dinner dances. Complimentary and accessible car parking is available.The Spirit Health and Leisure club offers a gym and a large indoor heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Runcorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.