on arrival at hotel staff were quite cold to us. room was lovely but woke up at 6.15 am buy people outside spa waiting for it to open.went to bar on first night to get some dinner the prices were very expensive and bar prices were over the top. we ended up going out for some food down the road.the next morning the breakfast was ok. the spa facilities were very good but some off the staff could have been friendlier.the next night we booked into the royal toby hotel for dinner which was very good and the ambiance was a lot nicer and only 4 pounds in a taxi and drink prices were reasonable. i would say hotel is very nice but has no atmosphere due to bar and food prices. paid for upgrade but probably not worth it!nice surroundings would only stay there again for the spa.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Norton Grange Hotel Rochdale
- Mercure Norton Grange Hotel
- Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel And Spa Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in it's own beautiful grounds, the Mercure Norton Grange Hotel and Spa caters for the needs of each individual. Leisure facilities and car parking are complimentary to all of our guests. Please check with the hotel for dining availability as our restaurant can be closed at weekends for private functions. Please also note that child pool times apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.