“Absolutely fantastic the best Indian we have ever been to 5*” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 210 restaurants in Rochdale
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Absolutely fantastic the best Indian we have ever been to 5*”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My boyfriend took me here last Sunday as he drove past a few times and wanted to try it. When we first arrived we was greeted by a warm friendly smile an seated in one of there comfy booths. They gave us a feww minutes to decide what we would like and told us about there Sunday special which was 4 courses for 9.95 which I thought was brilliant we could choose any main meal with any rice and nann bread. They gave us popadoma to start off with and gave us extra for our little ones who quite happily munched through them with us. I found they where very attentive but not too much like you can get they where very polite and gave us clean knives an fork with our main meal. We had a fantastic starter it was by far the best quality I have ever had and couldnt believe it was included in the price. We could not fault any of the food. They gave us plenty of food which I felt a shame to waste it so would ask for less next time as I wouldn't want to waste that much next time. All the staff where friendly helpful and happy to serve us. The interior was very nice very modern an comfortable, we enjoyed our self that much we went again today lol and we received the same friendly atmosphere so we will be back again next week, its very reasonable price for the quality of food you get. I will be recommended friends we are taking some out with us next week and I'm already looking forward to it, thanks for a fantastic evening and this will now be my new place of eating

93% Recommend
Rochdale, England, United Kingdom
“fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This restaurant is outstanding for food and friendliness, myself and my husband went in a few weeks ago with friends and was welcomed by Sid and his staff, We where shown too our table and was not rushed at all, The food and service was excellent. A few weeks later myself my husband and son went in for a meal and again the food was outstanding, the staff could not do enough for us, Sid was even cooking in the kitchen but came out to make time to talk to his customers. Everyone please try this restaurant you wont get one has good has this on your doorstep. Gaynor, Stewart and Aaron....

Rochdale, United Kingdom
“Mmmmmm Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family and I have used this restaurant for many years, in this time the restaurant has been run by many different owners. The restaurant is run by Sid a lovely young man who is either busy serving or in the kitchen cooking up specialities to die for. The menu created by Sid is absolutely wonderful, we try different dishes and have loved them all. The food is reasonably priced and the portions are generous.The service is genuinely friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We can see how the restuarant is gaining recognition and it is well deserved the lads are working really hard to build the business. Well done lads keep those sumptuous dishes coming....
Nick & Delphi

• Visited June 2013
Manchester, UK
“Exceptional Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant and had a fantastic 2 course meal - The food was beautiful and tasty and the service couldn't have been any better, the place was very busy but the staff always had time to help and even the chef came out and introduced himself.
Definetely recommended and I can't wait to return to experience another meal very soon.

• Visited June 2013
Lancashire
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went for a family meal on Thursday 4 July and it was really good.

The tandoori chicken starter was amazing and although I don't like really spicey food they were happy to change the heat within the Indian Summer dish so that I could enjoy it.

The service was fantastic and I would definitely recommend eating here.