“Fab food, excellent service.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 223 Restaurants in Rochdale
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Halal
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The Asia Is an institutional restaurant founded in 1981. We are not a bangladeshi restaurant, Our style of cooking is that of a pakistani homemade feel, we use the freshest herbs and the tenderest meats to create some magical yet authentic bespoke dishes. From Desi style curries to healthy grilled dishes we can cater for any palate.We offer both dine in or takeaway service and the restaurant is situated next to the new metrolink station at Rochdale train station.#Halal.
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Fab food, excellent service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The title says it all, i have been going to the asia for tha last eight months and wouldn't go anywhere else while in Rochdale. (I live in Swansea) The food is delicous i recommend the lamb chops as a starter they are to die for, tho whatever you eat there is of a high standard, service is excellent. Amir and Umar are friendly and helpful and always on hand no matter if quiet or busy and always give a warm welcome weather your a old or new customer. I highly recommend it and wouldn't go anywhere else, top chef, top menu and excellent service. I'm sure i will be going there the weekend :) So give it try you will not be dissapointed i promise....

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Always an Excellent Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have become happy regulars of this little gem of a restaurant. The service is very personal and nothing seems to be too much trouble for the staff. Somehow there is always a great atmosphere there, if it is quiet then the staff really make an effort to make you feel special and if the place is busy it's just buzzing!
The menu is really varied and it is always worth asking about chef's recommendations, i haven't had a bad one yet.
If you haven't been yet get yourself down there, it really is worth it, we may see you there because we keep going back.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We came to this restaurant on a recent visit to Rochdale, having not been to the town for 15 years. We were delighted ot find asia restaurant. the staff couldnt have been nicer and the food was lovely.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
leeds
“AsiaTastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Where on earth do I start about the good old Asia restaurant? I love everything about this little gem, it epitomizes everything that is wonderful about food!!! I think I have tried every delicacy on the menu and I can’t fault any of it, I always find myself comparing other curry’s to the awesome Asia menu, because quite frankly nothing comes close, not even the restaurants on wilmslow road, everything you eat at the Asia is fresh, succulent, melt in your mouth delicious, it doesn’t matter what dish you go for, as your taste buds will explode and come alive with every bite! My top 3 Asia Favorites (and that was bloody difficult to do...) lamb peas and potato in a beautiful sauce, staff chicken and pilau rice with peas on a Friday and the spinach keema and chicken! I am never disappointed when I eat at the Asia, I love the atmosphere, the music and of course the fabulous hosts, Amir and Umar, and wonderful hosts they are, as soon as you walk in you are always welcomed by their wonderful smiles, and hospitable manner. I always feel like I am with family at the Asia, and will continue to recommended this priceless establishment to everyone I know! Leeds is a long way to travel from for a curry, but this place is most definitely the exception, it really is something incredibly unique and special! I'm glad i missed my train home as i would never have wondered in to the Asia all those years ago! Great food, great memories, great music great customer service and wonderful polite staff! Get Asia’d you won’t be disappointed.

Rochdale, United Kingdom
“The Asia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

it is an amazing resteraunt with great service and i have never been in a curry house with such a great atmosphere. i would recommend it to anyone