We stayed here last weekend and I cannot fault Hailstones Farm. The reception when we arrived was lovely (even though we arrived late) - nothing was too much trouble. The room was the most spacious I have stayed in and it was immaculate throughout. The price is so reasonable, if you are staying in the area then look no further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities: Luxury beds, a selection of rooms in private quarters, 4 newly fitted en-suites with power showers, continental breakfast included in the room rate (option to take away if you have an early start), full English on request between 8-9 am, tea & coffee, flat screen TV with Freeview, Wifi available, airport transfer service (£10 each way), free parking for up to 7 days (£2.50 per day thereafter). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hailstones Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hailstones Farm Bristol Airport Hotel Redhill
- Hailstones Farm Redhill, Somerset