“5* accommodation and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kingsley Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wilmslow
Kingsley Lodge
You added Kingsley Lodge to your Saves list
10 Hough Lane, Wilmslow SK9 2LQ, England   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“5* accommodation and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights whilst visiting friends in the area. The accommodation was top notch- Jeremy and Chris have thought of everything to make your stay extremely comfortable. The decor is stunning and the welcome and service at breakfast unparalleled. The breakfast itself was fab and the guys are charming and chatty. The garden is stunning but unfortunately it was too wet to enjoy a stroll during our stay- although I am sure we ll be back! Thank you for making our weekend extra special. Francesca and Damian.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

What a great find a walk welcome awaits. The accommodation is first class and immaculate throughout. It was a business trip and made me feel very welcome I will be back.

Not sure why I need to say this in 200 words but just to be clear location excellent together with welcome!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Watton at Stone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I travel to Manchester regularly on business and have tried most of the hotels in and around Wilmslow and without a doubt Kingsley Lodge is my favourite. The rooms are all beautifully decorated and supremely comfortable with lovely little touches to make you feel right at home. Jeremy and Cliff are perfect hosts - you are treated as a friend as well as a guest and absolutely nothing is too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending Kingsley Lodge as the perfect to stay when away from home and I'll certainly be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Gloucester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I hate staying away from my family but needs must and I found myself having to spend a week in Manchester. (Long way from home) but...I have never felt more welcomed, involved and included at a hotel in all my life. The guys aren't hoteliers, they're hosts.
Nothing's too much trouble and what's really lovely is feeling like other guests are your friends. It's such an inclusive atmosphere and you find yourself genuinely looking forward to getting 'home' after a long days work.
Whilst I can't wait to get home and see my family I shall miss this place and will hand my keys back reluctantly.
I'll never stay anywhere else in this part of the country.

Thanks guys. I'll miss the chat and oh..... Those scrambled eggs! X

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been staying here for a week or two, once or twice a year since 2005. After a year and a half hiatus, I returned to have the great treat of staying in the "new" platinum room (suite more like!) for seven nights. I could live in that rain shower! My stays at Kingsley Lodge sustained me during hectic work visits, and now will provide me with a home base for visiting friends in retirement. Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We recently stayed at Kingsley Lodge and loved every moment of being there. We cannot recommend this boutique hotel highly enough. The whole ambiance is stunning and stylish with much attention to detail. Beautifully decorated bedrooms with every possible luxury taken care of and a stylish tasty breakfast to look forward to overlooking stunning gardens. Hospitality was par excellence - we will definitely be back.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 days (end Oct 2013) attending a family function locally. Kingsley Lodge was recommended to us. The hotel is located just off the main A34 road, in a quiet leafy part of Wilmslow, but also quite close to Alderey Edge (both good for shops and restaurants). We found the small (7 bedroom) boutique hotel to be absolutely wonderful. Although Jeremy and Cliff (the owners) have been open for 10 years, everything is kept in 1st class condition. The furnishings are fresh and luxurious. The attention to detail and quality of the fixtures and fittings throughout are all 1st class. The bedrooms are large and are very well appointed (bathroom is large and has lovely Molten Brown - very nice touch, lots of big fluffy towels). As hosts, Jeremy and Cliff were par excellence - there was nothing too much trouble for them. We honestly felt like we were honoured guests staying in their home. The very large enclosed garden to the back and extensive decked area are amazing (just a pity we were not here in summer to see everything in bloom). Breakfast has everything prepered fresh and personnly prepared by Jeremy and Cliff. There is an honesty bar which is reasonably priced. Parking is behind a secure gated entrance.
Although not too far from Manchester airport there is no noise from aircraft.
We would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: All rooms are individual in shape and size, so it depends on how many are in the party. Most look ou...