“Kerpow! The stuff of legends. ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kingsley Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wilmslow
Kingsley Lodge
Save Saved
You added Kingsley Lodge to your Saves list
10 Hough Lane, Wilmslow SK9 2LQ, England   |
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Wilmslow
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Kerpow! The stuff of legends. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I hate staying away from my family but needs must and I found myself having to spend a week in Manchester. (Long way from home) but...I have never felt more welcomed, involved and included at a hotel in all my life. The guys aren't hoteliers, they're hosts.
Nothing's too much trouble and what's really lovely is feeling like other guests are your friends. It's such an inclusive atmosphere and you find yourself genuinely looking forward to getting 'home' after a long days work.
Whilst I can't wait to get home and see my family I shall miss this place and will hand my keys back reluctantly.
I'll never stay anywhere else in this part of the country.

Thanks guys. I'll miss the chat and oh..... Those scrambled eggs! X

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been staying here for a week or two, once or twice a year since 2005. After a year and a half hiatus, I returned to have the great treat of staying in the "new" platinum room (suite more like!) for seven nights. I could live in that rain shower! My stays at Kingsley Lodge sustained me during hectic work visits, and now will provide me with a home base for visiting friends in retirement. Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We recently stayed at Kingsley Lodge and loved every moment of being there. We cannot recommend this boutique hotel highly enough. The whole ambiance is stunning and stylish with much attention to detail. Beautifully decorated bedrooms with every possible luxury taken care of and a stylish tasty breakfast to look forward to overlooking stunning gardens. Hospitality was par excellence - we will definitely be back.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 days (end Oct 2013) attending a family function locally. Kingsley Lodge was recommended to us. The hotel is located just off the main A34 road, in a quiet leafy part of Wilmslow, but also quite close to Alderey Edge (both good for shops and restaurants). We found the small (7 bedroom) boutique hotel to be absolutely wonderful. Although Jeremy and Cliff (the owners) have been open for 10 years, everything is kept in 1st class condition. The furnishings are fresh and luxurious. The attention to detail and quality of the fixtures and fittings throughout are all 1st class. The bedrooms are large and are very well appointed (bathroom is large and has lovely Molten Brown - very nice touch, lots of big fluffy towels). As hosts, Jeremy and Cliff were par excellence - there was nothing too much trouble for them. We honestly felt like we were honoured guests staying in their home. The very large enclosed garden to the back and extensive decked area are amazing (just a pity we were not here in summer to see everything in bloom). Breakfast has everything prepered fresh and personnly prepared by Jeremy and Cliff. There is an honesty bar which is reasonably priced. Parking is behind a secure gated entrance.
Although not too far from Manchester airport there is no noise from aircraft.
We would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: All rooms are individual in shape and size, so it depends on how many are in the party. Most look ou...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Parslows hillock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

First visit to Kingsley lodge, lovely rooms, great decor and gardens. Patrons very friendly and last but not least, an outstanding breakfast. Great value for money. Will come again. We stayed in the Platinum room, our friends in gold. Nice touch with. Complimentary glass of wine in evening and honesty bar. Arranged cab to restaurant, really cannot fault it.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
CUMBRIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed here with my wife on a business trip, just wanted to check out and see if all these reviews are correct!! Guess what? They are. The place is beautiful and the owners could not make you more welcome, the rooms are amazing and the bed is so comfy we nearly over slept. This is a must try place. Also I think everyone should have a Cliff of their own as his breakfast was fab. Already looking forward to my return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chard, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We are so glad we chose to stay at Kingsley Lodge, Jeremy and Cliff
are the perfect hosts, the house and gardens are a delight and the attention
to detail is second to none.
We'll most certainly return, its always a pleasure when you find
somewhere that exceeds your expectations.
Kevin and Alyson Bell.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Kingsley Lodge? Share your experiences!