“A Relaxing Weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“A Relaxing Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have just returned from a short stay at Kingsley Lodge, also whilst visiting the RHS Flower Show at Tatton Park, nearby.
A wonderful, relaxing & luxurious stay with the most welcoming hosts.
I chose Kingsley Lodge as the venue for part of my wife's birthday present - everything about it was so relaxing and comfortable.
Would heartily recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed at Kingsley Lodge, as it was a great location for a visit to Tatton Park for the RHS flower show.
We were made very welcome by Cliff & Jeremy ,who upgraded us to the platinum room, which was very stylish, clean ,with a comfortable bed.
Nothing was too much trouble ,we had a delicious breakfast. We would highly recommend a stay at Kingsley Lodge.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kidderminster, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I took my partner as part of her birthday break, the accommodation is first class with excellent amenities in the room. Cleanliness is second to none and he breakfast is served over looking the garden, which in itself is worth investigating. A great base of exploring the area and is located only a 30 minute drive to the peaks.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Crieff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Kingsley Lodge before flying from Manchester and again on our way back before driving home to Scotland. We have stayed at lots of 5* hotels in the past and our rooms - a different one each time - here were every bit as good if not better than any hotel we have stayed in. They were immaculately clean and of a really high quality and nothing is skimped on. Jeremy and Cliff are super enthusiastic hosts who were lovely to chat to and nothing was too much trouble for them. The breakfast is freshly prepared with an extensive choice and was delicious. We were made to feel really welcome and wouldn't hesitate to stay again, in fact I wouldn't stay anywhere else in this area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is my second time at Kingsley Lodge, on a business trip. It is absolutely fantastic. The rooms, gardens, breakfasts and of course the fabulous hosts make Kingsley Lodge unforgetable. Everything about this place makes you feel at home and if only it was! I want to redecorate my house everytime I leave...
I cannot fault Kinglsey Lodge in any way and I recommend it to everyone - the attention to detail is second to none. I can't wait to stay again and I hope the next time is for a weekend break and not business! Thank you Jeremy and Cliff for a perfect stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Kinglsey Lodge is stunning and immaculate. Jeremy and Cliff are so friendly and welcoming. I couldn't fault them or their home if I tried. I stayed for two nights on a business trip and was fascinated by the place. The rooms are exquisite - far exceeding the luxury of most 5* corporate hotels and you are made to feel at home - unusual when travelling for work. An absolute pleasure to stay there would love to return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

It would be really easy to read through the previous reviews and think you didn't need to bother in writing your own as every single word everyone says I completely agree with, however, I will give my view.....

I know the area well and wanted a base to use to show my partner the beautiful parts of Cheshire I am familiar with. We couldn't have chosen a better place.Something just strikes you as soon as you enter through the gates, it's an immediate tranquil feeling which is led by Jeremy and Cliff. They are fantastic hosts in a beautiful home which you get a chance to share for your stay which is not to be taken for granted.
Their attention to detail from cleanliness, specification and thoughtfulness to the feel of how breakfast is prepared is a tribute to how they run their business.
Don't just think about it, stay at this beautiful house, in a great location with the best hosts ever.
I hope we will be back.
x
Just one more thing........The place smells great too!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Diamond suite but I have no doubt that every room will be of the same extremely hig...