“fantastic food and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Warrington, United Kingdom
“fantastic food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I had just moved to the area and stumbled upon the restraunt when out for a walk. We decided to give it a try and I was NOT dissapointed. The staff could not of been more friendly and helpful and the food well WOW it was beautiful it is so hard to find a nice Italian restraunt these days but this one has it spot on. We went on Tuesday night and it was pretty full so this to me speaks volumes. I am looking forward to going back there soon. I definatly reccomend this place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Alderley Edge, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Care & Attention Given to Allergies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just a note to say that over the last few years Sarafina has been wonderful in dealing with my food allergies no matter how busy the restaurant has been. They are vigilant in ensuring that my meals do not contain or come into contact with tomato or peppers. I would highly recommend the restaurant to other allergy sufferers as they have never made a mistake, unlike some other restaurants. This family run restaurant has wonderful chefs, who have been with them for many years and who prepare some of the finest traditional Italian dishes in Cheshire. The waiters and waitresses have always been extremely welcoming and caring.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ramsbottom, United Kingdom
“Casual dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Popped in with my wife and sister, seated immediately, order taken taken, we had the early bird menu, food arrived quickly and was well presented, the staff were friendly and attentive, the cost was reasonable. So in all a uneventful meal, just what you want really.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Morecambe, England, United Kingdom
“Afternoon family meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were greeted by a gentleman who had a very relaxed, we;coming attitude. We sat outside, which considering the nearby road can be busy was still fairly quiet, and he very quickly brought menu's out to us. My son and I ordered pizza's and my partner ordered a pasta dish. Whilst the pizza was very nice it could only be described as a bit above average as there is much better around. There is also far worse though. The pasta dish was excellent though, with a generous serving which was well balanced.
Two pizza's, a good pasta dish, two soft drinks and one bottle of Peroni with a half glass of lemonade came to just over £30, which represented great value for money.
Overall, I would recommend visiting Sarafina but don't expect miracles with the pizza.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“I like it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The staff were friendly and efficient - turned out they were from all over Europe. Very pleasant ambience, and ideal for a romantic night out, without breaking the bank.

Visited August 2012