“Takeaway food.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Manchester UK
“Takeaway food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Reliably good food. A little pricey, but always good quality meat and fish. Orders usually take at least half an hour.

Visited November 2012

91% Recommend
Bucks
“A great recommendation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed overnight at the nearby excellent Heatherlea Guest House who recommended this restaurant. Despite being a busy Saturday night, we managed to get a table for four and rapidly tucked into our starters.

Service was excellent, but we waited an undue length of time for our main courses which they apologised for. This did mean we had to bag up the majority of our children's food, which on the plus side allowed us a great meal again the following night. The Sag Paneer was one of the best I've ever tasted, and the food overall excellent.

We'd have no hesitation in returning if we're in the area again, the place was buzzing!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Just simply amazing food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I used to live in Mobberley and always liked Barinda's Indian Cuisine so on a trip back from Yorkshire we decided to call in as its one of our fav's

My misses had a chicken tikka masala (she always has this everywhere, and states that this is one of the best shes ever had)

From what she informs me its more spicey then other places, the chicken is succulent, and the gravy is very creamy, terrific combination in my opinion.

I had a Balti Exotica which is a mild dish with Lamb King Prawn and Chicken, bit expensive but its worth every penny because this bad boy is one of the best dishes I've had.

I have also had Jalfrezi, Vindaloo, Balti, Madras, Fish currys, etc etc from this place and every single meal has been awesome (Jalfrezi being their best dish alongside Balti Exotica)

Their food is spicey compared to most, their portions are generous compared to most, and its good value for money when you know your getting a really nice dish :)

Service is fantastic, although when i'm finished with my drink and food i wish they'd give me the bill a little quicker :) I don't like sitting around waiting, but this is my only criticism.

Knutsford, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is my regualar curry house and never dissapoints. The food is incredible, the portion sizes are huge and the staff and friendly and welcoming. I actually feel dissapointed going anywhere else. If you have not been its a must to visit.

Wilmslow, UK
“Better than your local Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The surroundings are nothing special and you'd be forgiven for thinking this was just another Indian Restaurant off looking at the menu...it's not. What the do, they do better than anyone else, period. If you like it hot, go for the Chicken Naga. Mild? Go for the Mossaman (?). Big portions, good service.

Visited November 2012