“Birthday visit” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 74 restaurants in Wilmslow
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Wilmslow offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Leyland, United Kingdom
“Birthday visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Excellent food, fantastic service, would highly recommend for any celebration. we were celebrating my granddaughters birthday and have been here many times in past and will continue for any future parties.

Visited February 2013

64% Recommend
Meltham, United Kingdom
“Very noisy, slow service but good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I suppose that going early on Friday evening was not going to be a peaceful meal but the noise was excessive. Service was very slow, although there seemed to be lots of staff running around which added to the noise and the chaos. Food and value were good. Probably the wrong restaurant at the wrong time for us.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A special thanks to Ryan Lennon”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The whole experience of Pizza Express was rather bad, but the one saving grace was my waiter Ryan Lennon - what a warrior he was.

During my meal my starters were wrong - Ryan sorted this for us.
My main course contained Ham and as I am Jewish I really did take offensive to this. - Yet again Ryan sorted this.
My dessert was very good - and on the house from Ryan as he apologised for the bad meal and service.

The manager was very rude when a complaint was made, I wont be returning but I would like to personally thank Ryan for his dedication to making my meal a success.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great service and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Got to say been here before and this time round the service was impeccable and the good very moreish! The waiter who served us was jolly and made us feel welcome! Unfortunately I didn't catch his name but would definitely recommend this restaurant to any of my friends!
Thanks once again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pizza yes, express no”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is similar to other Pizza Express restaurants, a large single room with visible kitchen.
Also usually families eating here.
Pizzas always good.
The shame is the service- slow, you are served by a different waiter or waitress throughout, having to peer over to catch their attention etc.
I will eat again for sure at Pizza Express, but hopefully not the Wilmslow one unless they sort out their service

• Visited May 2013