“Rubbish food...rubbish service...and overall rubbish restaurant!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Royale

Ranked #34 of 142 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Rubbish food...rubbish service...and overall rubbish restaurant!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Went with family on a weeknight and was very disappointed with the food and especially service and attitude of staff. Staff became rude and arrogant when they refused our tastecard, as we hadn't mentioned "tastecard" before we arrived...like that mattered coz the restaurant wasn't even busy or full!!....and as for the manager...well what can I say...he was even more rude and arrogant....selfish man!
Seriously if your looking for good Thai food and good service don't waste your time at this restaurant go elsewhere!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

London
“Good weekend buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went with my friends and family for a Sunday Lunch Buffett. I was pleasantly surprised by the choice. Food was really good and the king prawns were truly kingsize. Mains were especially good. Good value for money. I would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced and nothing special”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Considering the extortionate prices for a takeaway, I expected a lot more. A takeaway for 2 which was 4 dishes costing £37 is far too expensive. I expected it to be of a great standard due to the price and was disappointed that it was the worst takeaway I've ever had. For £37 I could have had a banquet at my local Chinese or Indian and would have enjoyed it a lot more. Can't fault service or decor but the quality of the food was poor. Will not be going back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you like thai food you will love it here. Everything is fresh and the atmosphere is great with live music played on various days in the week. It is a little ore pricey than other places but lovely if you are spoiling yourself.

Visited November 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Great thai cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Thai being one of my favourites, I came across this as I was passing the area, and popped in. To my surprise all the food was halal, which was conveniant and the food was lovely.

• Visited July 2012