“economic comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 Ilford B&B and Inns
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“economic comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

this hotel located very close to Ilford train station . it is quite , comfortable and easy on pocket.
the rooms had breakfast facilities. very close to it you can find many restaurants with Halal food.I think if some of the old furniture changed , it will be perfect. I highly recommend it for Ilford visitors.

Room Tip: rooms facing the rear garden are more quite.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Taunton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

One of the best budget hotels I've stayed in, well located within easy walking distance of the town centre and rail station with off street parking. Single rooms are adequate in size and well equipped with a refrigerator and microwave and the fridge is stocked with fresh milk and fruit juices. Breakfast cereals plus tea and coffee provided in the room. En suite bathroom shower in was a little on the small side but perfectly adequate and clean. I'll be staying again when I need a room this side of London

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
United Kingdon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at The Aberdeen Guest House in August 2013 and I was impressed with this little place. Having looked for places to stay for work (I work in London) I stumbled across this place. The owner was very welcoming, showed me to my room which was comfy, had a small fridge with Apple Juice/Orange Juice in it as well as a pint of milk/water. Room had a toilet/sink/TV and was in a good/clean condition. Cereal was provided in the room along with tea/coffee and biscuits all well presented. The bed was comfy and I had a good nights sleep. Showers are shared but again were clean. I will be using The Aberdeen Guest House again for my stays. There is also a garden with a smoking area/garden furniture if you should require one. Located just a few minutes walk from the rail station/shops etc so easy to get to/from. Thanks for a good stay, and hope to be back soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Somerst, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Booked this guest house as boating London to see a concert. Wasn't expecting much, bearing in mind the price that we paid for the room, which was only £45 a night for a double ensuite room.
On arrival we were met by member of staff, who quickly showed us to our room, no fuss and was very pleasant.
The room, although basic was spot on for what we paid, kettle, fridge, enough power points, flat screen tv, cups, crockery and cutlery and plenty of tea, coffee milk, juice and cereals. The room
Was clean and tidy, and the ensuite, although compact was clean with towels and loo roll. Had a comfortable night, bed a little hard for our liking but there were plenty of pillows and the bedding was fresh.
The hotel is set in a residential road in Ilford, and five minutes walk to the railway station where trains went into central London every 10 mins.

While I probably wouldn't stay here again, only as it is the wrong side of London for coming in from the south west... I can't recommend this guest house enough, it was clean and comfortable and great value for money.

• Stayed June 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Cheap, clean, close to the tube and O2. Very good value for money. Shared bathroom. Clean rooms. Very nice and helpful staff. Easy to access the tube and rail. Free parking in front of the building.

Room Tip: good for single traveler, no good for families with little children.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Rochdale, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed one night on a trip and was pleasanty surprised. For a 'budget' hotel this hit the spot, very nice reception and was shown to a family room although I only booked a single. There was plenty of coffee,tea,sugar,biscuits and cereal,a fridge and freeview tv. Spotlessly clean and well maintained. For anyone wanting a good price, pleasant staff and within 3 minutes of Ilford Rail Station (15 mins from City) I could not recommend The Aberdeen Guest House highly enough. I would definitely book again on future trips to the capital!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Worthing, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed one night to go to a gig at the O2, the station is about 2 minutes walk and the rail links into central London are easy.
There was parking at the front of the B&B, and on arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome. The room was all we needed, lovely comfy firm bed, tv, ensuite shower and loo, kettle and a small fridge with juice and milk, breakfast cereals and biscuits. We were also told we could use the kitchen microwave if we wanted to heat up any food; plates and cutlery were provided in our room. We were offered wi-fi, but we didn't need this as we were out all evening.
Above all, the room and whole guest house was spotlessly clean. We had a key which allowed us access late at night without disturbing anyone to let us in. I would definately stay there again and have no hesitation in recommending the Aberdeen guest house.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Aberdeen Guest House? Share your experiences!