“Amazing Thai Fish Curry” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Amazing Thai Fish Curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We came in for on lunch on Saturday having been the previous for a fantastic feed. The menu has a great choice for everyone, and being a fish lover I went for the king prawn and john dorey thai curry which was spiced perfectly and was one of the best meals I have in a while. Pub food can often be lacking in flavour but this was not the case here. The lasagne my partner was also incredibly good. I would recommend anyone to go here and we have already booked for 8 of us to go near Christmas. The roasts looked great that were coming out too!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cody2725, Owner at The Holmbush Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind review.We welcome all comments and look forward to your next visit with us at the Holmbush.

Warm Regards

Martin And Anna. ( This is our first reveiw response after joiningTripadvisor for business )

88% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Have recently moved into the area and my wife and I have been checking out the local pubs. We had an amazing homecooked meal and some of the best ales ive tasted, although its such an extensive range I didnt manage to get through them all!!!
The atmosphere in this pub/restaurant is relaxed and friendly and the staff are on hand for anything you require.
Have definately found my new "home away from home!!"

• Visited October 2013
“Good food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This pub is run by the most horrible landlady I've ever come across, if you don't spend bundles of cash to fund their houses abroad she doesn't want to speak to you. She stands at bar on phone trying not to make eye contact. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Sussex
“A lovely traditional pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have eaten here many times. In November 2011 we had our wedding breakfast here & I can honestly say it was he best decision we could have ever made. The tables looked lovely, the food was excellent, service excellent & I don't think anyone had a bad meal-there were 32 of us. Mum & the staff as well as Martin & Anna did a fantastic job. The baskets always look beautiful & entice you in. I really wish it was within walking distance. Highly recommeded.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
milford haven,west wales
“great food friendly people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

stopped twice now to enjoy a good pint and very well cooked steak , excellent food served by friendly people , will be back

• Visited July 2013