“Excellent breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Its cheap, tasty, quick and its clean, what more do you want for a breakfast place? theres no bells or whistles here, you order, get your food, eat and you go. For the price you will get the basic breakfast with the basic sausages, you wont get proper tescos finest sausages but its more like the tescos value type. I've been coming here for years when i lived in horsham and still now that Ive moved away, its still just as good. The extracter fan could do with a bit of a clean (or a new one?) though, as I do come out smelling like a chippy after..but this is a.small price to pay.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

brighton
“Not as good as I was told”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I had been told by a friend that this was the best place to get breakfast so I thought i's give it a try.
I had the the big breakfast for £5.80 coffee not included but the quality of it is not great. The sausages were of the fish and chip shop variety with very little meat in them and the bacon was okay but still of the economy variety. The tomatoes were lacking in colour and the mushrooms didn't taste that great. It's your typical greasy spoon, very cheap-you know the story , it's made to be cheap and it is what it is but it's not a good quality breakfast, it's a good quantity breakfast.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely apart from the man on the table next to me who found a hair in his beans.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I had a lovely Breakfast at the Roffey Griddle with my wife, the food was excellent and service was impeccable. The only downside was the bald man who was on a table next to me who found a hair in his beans, he kicked up a real stink and his breath was horrendous! To be fair to him though it couldn't of been one of his hairs because he didn't have any!!

Visited December 2011
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011 via mobile

Have been eating here for years. Still the best. Great food, great value for money and very clean. Go Griddle. A Roffey Frothy Coffee coming up...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Horsham, United Kingdom
“A Horrendous Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

I attended the griddle one Sunday morning after a night out with a few mates. We were greeted by the owner and they asked if we wanted a loyalty card. I knowingly obliged as from what I could see you would get discount off your seventh meal. When we sat down, I noted that the walls were covered in grease and I was basically stuck to my chair. When the food arrived, which I thought was very expensive for what you got, I noticed a huge black hair in my food. To me it looked like a pubic hair. At that moment I simply got up and left, no questions asked.

• Visited October 2011