“Perfect location for London” 4 of 5 stars

Premier Inn London Harrow
Kenton Road | Kenton, Harrow HA3 8AT, England   |
Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Harrow
Cheshire.uk
“Perfect location for London”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Pefect location for London and indeed for Wembley Stadiumm for a big match.
Easy to find, I found our room quiet, they are triple glazed, trains - yes can be heard, a muffled sound - but do not run through the night.
Comfortable beds, rooms small but fine for a short stay... after all the purpose is to see the sights.

Breakfast good, only minor comment, wish the coffee / tea was from a fresh machine and the water not left in hot flasks.

Beefeater Dining at night - very good, and on site.

Tip - WALK the 400 yds to the other tube stn ' Northwick Park ' on the Metropolitan line, 15min to Baker St as only 3 stops - the Kenton stn line takes much much longer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
HarrowPremierINN, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Harrow, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn and thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a nice stay in our hotel, your room was clean and comfortable.
I hope we will see you again very soon.

458 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Greek first
Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

First outing as family with 6month twins - rather anxious - no need to be. Staff, room, environment all really good. The reassurance made a really good break for us. Would definitely make use of Premier Inn again - nothing was too much trouble - everything nice and clean/fresh and very co-operative staff.

Room Tip: Didn't look any further than our own room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is nice to hear that you had a good stay in our hotel and we met your expectations. I hope to see you again.

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a good shop around before booking this place, I had trainings in London and specific dates as well as a budget as the money was coming out of my pocket, I was looking for something with a good location, good value for money, good reviews and good condition. I booked in under a special offer so got the three nights that I wanted within the budget. It is just outside London with really good transportation links, good cleanliness of the place, well maintained. The staff were lovely and accomodating. The only drawback was that it is located next to train tracks, now this is something that I read on reviews previous to booking however my room was right next to the tracks and I did not realise that it would be quite disturbing, the room would even shake from time to time. I did tell the staff this, they were very understanding and offered to move me. However this was before i slept my first night, I decided that i would see how I slept on the first night and then make a decision but it really did not make much of a difference as i was not disturbed. The staff politely followed up and asked me again but it was not necessary. A very small detail was that there was no dvd inbuilt to the tv, and that would have been something extra I would have liked but not necessary.

I would recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
HarrowPremierINN, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Harrow, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Dear London Harrow Premier Inn Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a good stay with us and received good service and room which met your expectations.
I am looking forward to see you again soon.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Visited the Premier Inn Harrow with my wife, and I was a little let down with the location, it is right next to a bust railway line. The room was very clean and a good size, I should have known what to expect when the room was triple glazed, you could hear every train that passed by and there were plenty all night. We had a meal in the Beefeater which was attached to the hotel, the meal was of good standard, but the room was cold, and I can't say that we felt comfortable, breakfast was also served in the same venue, I was disappointed with the quality of the food even though there was plenty of choice. If I were to visit the area again I would choose another hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HarrowPremierINN, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Harrow, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet yor expectations and I would like to apologise for all inconvenience. I would like to ensure you that your comment has been forwarded to our team and we will do our best to improve our service.

Glossop, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Reception staff very friendly, free parking always a bonus in London, also quite secure parking, the pub attached to the hotel was very good. The rooms were as you expect from premier inns they were clean spacious and bright throughout. The location is excellent it is close to the train station (just over the road) and you would think that as its so close to the train line there would be a lot of noise but this wasn't the case as the sound proofing in the rooms is so good you could only hear it if you were actually listening for a train.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a good service and you have enjoyed your stay.

Reception team Leader
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was the first time that we stayed at Premier Inn and surely we'll go back again. We booked a triple room for two nights. Our room was quite spacious, the beds were comfortable, good size television with lots of free channels, tea and coffee facility, clean and modern bathroom (the shower worked very well). The breakfast was excellent, plenty of food to choose from. I chose the continental option (cheaper but very good too). The wifi connection was free for the first 30 minutes, as it was fast it was more than enough to check my mails.
There were a lot of families, so the atmosphere during breakfast was very nice.
The bus stop and the train station are very near, so it was easy to travel.
We didn't have any problems, the room was very quiet, so we slept very well. Perfect!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a good service and you have enjoyed your stay specialy that it was your first visit at Premier Inn.
I am very glad that rooms met your expectations and you spent great time in London.

UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

As a family (2 adults & 2 teenagers) we stayed at this Premier Inn on 31.12.11, unfortunately, there was some very loud New Year revellers next door (a party I think) between 1.30am - 3am and we had to ring the Reception twice, who dealt with this efficiently. We did however, receive a full refund the very next morning and the Reception staff member was pleasant and polite when dealing with our concern. However, this experience did not put us off and we stayed there again 31.12.12, in a nice family room (actually better located for us than last year), where this time we had a good night's sleep! The hotel is ideally located for us as a family to travel into the centre of London and will definately use this hotel again. The breakfast (which is free for Under 16s with a paying adult) is fabulous and a great deal for families.

Room Tip: Rooms loacated in the main building suited us better as a family, facing the main road.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear London Harrow Premier Inn Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a good service and you have enjoyed your stay even if you had some disturbience from other customers and I would like to apologise for it once again.

London Harrow Premier Inn

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow? Share your experiences!