“Second Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Harrow
UK
“Second Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

As a family (2 adults & 2 teenagers) we stayed at this Premier Inn on 31.12.11, unfortunately, there was some very loud New Year revellers next door (a party I think) between 1.30am - 3am and we had to ring the Reception twice, who dealt with this efficiently. We did however, receive a full refund the very next morning and the Reception staff member was pleasant and polite when dealing with our concern. However, this experience did not put us off and we stayed there again 31.12.12, in a nice family room (actually better located for us than last year), where this time we had a good night's sleep! The hotel is ideally located for us as a family to travel into the centre of London and will definately use this hotel again. The breakfast (which is free for Under 16s with a paying adult) is fabulous and a great deal for families.

Room Tip: Rooms loacated in the main building suited us better as a family, facing the main road.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HarrowPremierINN, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Harrow, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a good service and you have enjoyed your stay even if you had some disturbience from other customers and I would like to apologise for it once again.

461 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Greek first
Utrechtse Heuvelrug, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great value for money, clean rooms and very friendly staff. Definitely one of the best budget hotels we've stayed in. This holds true for all premier inn locations we've been to.
Big plus for the Harrow location is that ti's directly opposite the tube station (kenton)

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay so I hope we will see you again very soon.

Hailsham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

we was looking for a hotel for months near wembley arena so me and my wife and 12 year old could go and see Michael Mc Intyre as we live in East Sussex instead of going bk on the last train, hotel was very near the Kenton UnderGround station that was good. The rooms were very clean and tidy was the First Premier Inn I have stayed in defo wont be the last, they asked if we wanted Breakfast which we went for but I was not impressed the serving area was tiny and the hotel was busy so had to wait a long time that was the only bad thing.

Room Tip: Dont get Breakfast

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a great service, location for great for you and you have enjoyed your stay specialy that it was your first visit at Premier Inn.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Stayed here overnight on Sunday 16th December to attend a funeral.
The only other Premier Inn i have stayed in is the one at Bath Road, near Heathrow, where I stay every year before flying to America. That one is exceptionally good.
This one was perfectly satisfactory for our stay. The staff on duty when we checked in were very friendly, welcoming and very efficient - a credit to the company they work for. We asked for our elderly companion's room to be changed so that he was closer to us and this was arranged with no fuss whatsoever.
The room was warm and clean, the bed was comfortable, which is all you need really. The ensuite was quite small and the room itself rather more spartan than I expected- apart from the fixtures (dressing unit, wardrobe etc) there was just a bed and a small tub chair. I expected to find a sofa or similar (there was one in room 120 where our companion stayed). That's why I have given four stars overall instead of five.
We were in room 115 in the building separate to the main one, so it was a short walk across the car park for breakfast in the morning. I was glad it wasn't raining! Breakfast was very good. Again, all the staff were excellent.
You can nitpick about any place but the crux of the matter is always the same: would you stay here again? My answer? Yes, I would. You always know what you will get when you book a Premier Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for the main building if you think the weather is going to be bad,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a great service, room was clean and tidy and bed was comfortable and you have enjoyed your stay.

Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Chose hotel as travelling to London via M1 for birthday celebration .States on website that this Hotel is near main road and railway line.There was very little noise from railway due to good soundproofing and our room directly overlooked tracks (128).We live in town but if you live in very quiet area you may notice noise more.Chose Hotel also because very close to underground ,about 5min to tube Bakerloo line which takes you straight into heart of city and runs every 10 min.will use again if travelling to London.Beefeater pub has limited menu but food/service good

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a good service and you have enjoyed your stay. I am glad that loctaion of our hotel was convenient for you. I am looking forward to see you again very soon.

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

After a tiring birthday party with my girlfriend.. we would like to have a peaceful sleep and booked this hotel.we were allocated to room 301, rooms seems ok windows was small and single glaze.The noise started after 11pm, might be some maintanence work was going in neighbourhood and couldn't sleep for 1-2 hours but we were not bothered.Around 4am the sound of the trains( probably euro star) woke us up, it seems like the train is passing just over our head. since then we couldn't sleep, we tried to but couldn't and we dicided to leave. Upon check out I asked the lady in the reception for the managers business card where i can contact him/her for my stay. She then replied me that there is a contact number in the room so i have to go to the room to get it, I was so disappointed and doesn't bother to be probolematic and left.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn London Harrow, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your review.

It really matters to us that our guest have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. Your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by both our Customer Services Team and the Management team at this hotel.

Once again thank you for your review we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina

Online Customer Service Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I rarely leave reviews, good or bad. But having just taken almost 15 minutes of my time to complete their ridiculously long survey I thought I would place a review!
Rooms are basic, lighting is quite poor, internet wi-fi is free for 30 minutes then you have to pay £3 for 24 hours. Why not just make it free round the clock and provide a proper benefit to your customers. One of the soap dispensers in the bathroom was either empty or malfunctioning.
I had a late night at a party and wanted a lay-in on a sunday morning to 10am. Directly above me at 6.45am, in the room above, was the housekeeping rooms. It sounded like an elephant was coming through the ceiling. The thudding of a flat footed person was ridiculous. This continued for an hour. I could then take no more and had to get up and leave, feeling extremely tired and extremely annoyed.
It was the disabled room, so i would advise, that unless you are an early riser, dont stay in this room. There was also some train noise form the railway line which backs on to the hotel although my room was not the closest to the rail line.
Yes, I received a full refund, under duress of the staff, but I would have much rather had a decent lay-in and long sleep!

Room Tip: DONT choose the disabled, even if its the last room available (as happened to me)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn London Harrow, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn our main objective remains to deliver a high level of customer service in all our establishments. We apologise for the service you experienced at our hotel.

Your comments have been noted and will be duly investigated by both Head Office and the Management Team at our hotel.

Please be assured at Premier Inn we take the service provided to all our guests very seriously and your feedback will be duly followed up.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay we do hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina

Online Customer Service Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow? Share your experiences!