“Discustingly Dirty. Horrible service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Euro Hotel Harrow

You added Euro Hotel Harrow to your Saves list
Euro Hotel Harrow
1.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   417 Pinner Road | North Harrow, Harrow HA1 4HN, England   |
Ranked #10 of 10 Harrow B&B and Inns
Mablethorpe, United Kingdom
“Discustingly Dirty. Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I cannot emphasize enough how horrible this place is. The rooms are disgusting, It appeared that my bedding was fitted over the dirty bedding as the under sheets where dirty, there was a bathmat in the shower room that was black, I mean why would you even leave it in there! On waking up I had several bites from god knows what, and a swollen eye. I went to the breakfast room to find a tub of marge with the tin cover half screwed up inside among the remnants of toast, jam and what ever else has managed to fall in there while left a room temp on the table half the day!

I promptly left stating "no I don't want a cup of tea". I won't be returning.

Oh I forgot to mention we had booked 3 rooms, and got there and the man stated that he knew we wanted 3 rooms but he had booked one of them out as "it would be OK for two of us to share". The third was lucky enough not to stay there.

I can not even be bothered to go into detail on the unreal discomfort from the bed, as bad as you can imagine!

Visit at your own risk

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies upon what your experience was of your stay.

Please contact me the owner Mr K Mahmood on 02084271481 to discuss further about this at you earliest.

Once again I am totally sorry.

Hotel Owner.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stayed five nites at this place and used it just for shower and sleep. Spent most of the day in town. The hotel is cheap and looks like its not looked after. But not so considering its England. Most suburban ex-residential building hotels are like that. The hotel is clean, service is minimal and the building is dilapidated. The WiFi worked beautifully all the time, parking was available on the grounds and the breakfast was reasonable. Its close to transport but that means a lot of traffic noise till late in the nite. For the price, and for my purpose, it was ok. And yes, a very polite and friendly manager.

Room Tip: Perhaps a room at the back would be a little quieter. Mine was no. 5, right on the street. Noisy.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am glad that your stay was enjoyable.

Please come again soon.

Thank you.

Mr K. Mahmood

Owner Of The Hotel.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

i booked this hotel with my Wife who is 6 month pregnant , after my booking my wife see some back reviews she was not happy but now after staying there i am happy that we didnt go with previouse ones as this hotel is running under new management ali and his wife Emma running it very well , love u emma we will come to stay there again thanks for making our stay very much comfortable ,

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
please accept our sincere apologies as regarding the reviews.

Please contact me the owner Mr K mahmood on 02084271481 or Aftab Ali the manager of The hotel and Euro Hotel Harrow on 02084276892 to discuss further about this at you earliest.

Once again I am totally sorry.

Hotel Owner
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel is an absolute disgrace. The staff are nothing more than liars and cheats. Having rang to check the booking everything seemed ok. My wife and daughter turned up at the hotel to be told that there was a water problem and they could not stay there. This was the first lie as we know people had just booked in. They said my wife could have an equivalent room at the same price. This became the second lie as they ended up at another hotel in a single room at a costlier price. They then had the cheek to tell the company we booked with that we did not arrive and they have tried to recover the cancellation fee - my advice STAY AWAY FROM HERE. I will be reporting them to trading standards immediately

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
I am sorry the experience that you have had, please as to when it is okay for you please call me on 02084271481 to discuss further about this.

We are open to advice on how to improve please call me about this asap.

Please accept our apologies and can you contact us on this number so that, I can understand as to what happened of whilst you stayed with us.

I await your reply

Kind Regards.

Mr K. Mahmood

Cardiff
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was working in nearby Watford last minuet with two colleagues and we needed accommodation nearby. This was the only hotel that we could find with three rooms last minuet. The cost was £55 per room with shared bathroom. I actually drove past the hotel as it looked nothing like the pictures on the web page, which is very deceiving. Here is the link http://www.eurohotelharrow.co.uk I will post some pictures of the actual hotel so you can see the difference. The rooms were smelly and damp, bedding seemed to be clean but I did find grey hairs on my cushion on the bed. The carpet was stained and didn't look like it had been hoovered. The shower room had grubby bath mats on the floor. However the cubical did look clean but the whole bathroom was just worn and grubby. The entire hotel (if that's what you want to call it) is run down and needs doing up. The bed in my room, room 2 had laminate flooring screwed to the base as the base had obviously broken. The rooms all had those auto air fresheners in to try and cover the damp smell. I have read through the reviews and see that the hotel is claiming new management hence the problems. The fact is, this hotel is not a hotel but a grubby B&B in desperate need of a makeover. On a positive note, and there is only 2. The man on the desk, assuming he was the manager was pleasant and the location is near to north harrow station. I hope the manager takes the points of this review on board and perhaps changes the website So people know where they are actually staying.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Khalid M, Manager at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
I am sorry the experience that you have had of whilst staying at Euro Hotel Harrow.

Please can you call me on 02084276892 to discuss further about this.

From

Mr K Mahmood / Aftab Ali Hotel Manager.

Leeds, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting place! Woke up with bed bugs crawling over us! Was bitten several times over just one nights stay, we were due to stay another 2 nights but decided to get out while we still could! I would rather sleep on the streets than spend another night again in this hell hole! If you have any ounce of dignity you would avoid this cess pit at all costs!! We laugh about it now though! It's a bugs life lol

• Stayed March 2014
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this review, April 3, 2014

Please can you call me on 02084271481 to discuss further about this.

From

Frederick
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

After reading other's awful reviews of the terrible conditions endured here, I had to double check the address of this place and make sure that it was the right property. I booked here from Booking.com because it was close to the metro (underground) from the airport and got pretty good customer reviews and a good rate. London and some of its surroundings are ridiculously expensive and portions and rooms are small so we have to seek the bottom line or close to it for everything. Anyway, the experience that I had here was not bad at all. The room was small but it was listed as a "small double" so I knew that. There was a kettle in the room with coffee and hot chocolate so that was nice. Not every European room has a kettle in it and the tap water doesn't get hot enough to make instant drinks. Also, the bath was so small that you could hardly turn around in it, but the floor seemed like it was heated so that was nice in the middle of the night. I noticed that none of the European hotels that we stayed in, and there were several, provided washcloths. I don't know why but there were plenty of bath and hand towels. Also, they seem to favor bottles of all purpose shampoo/body wash that are attached to the walls instead of individual soaps which is convenient if you don't bring your own soaps. I didn't care for the way the all purpose product left my hair but that's just me. As far as the bedding, ours was fine, in fact had fluffy duvets and decent sheets. The staff was very nice to me and I had many questions during our two nights there. The manager himself, when I introduced myself as the stupid American who had all the questions like how to turn on the faucets (every bathroom is different), went out of his way to make us comfortable. The restaurant/lounge there served a really good spaghetti bolognese with green salad that we had both nights for dinner, and hubby tried some of the local draft beer. The only thing that I can think of to say negatively is that the corridors in the hotel are narrow and there is no elevator which makes it difficult if you have bulky luggage. Also, someone was slamming the doors late into our first night and that echoed all over. The entire staff was lovely to us and I really can't think of anything that bad about it.

Room Tip: If you have luggage or trouble walking, select the ground floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Khalid M, Manager at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for staying at Euro Hotel Harrow.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Been to Euro Hotel Harrow? Share your experiences!