“amazing vada pav” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 307 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: Indian
“amazing vada pav”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

well after mumbai(bombay) this place has some amazing vada pav and even the other dishes are amazing we had a good time as a family when we went down to this place.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best Mumbai/Maharashtrian fast food joint in UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am a Mumbaikar living in UK for almost 5 years now. I have visited Mumbai only once in the five years.What I miss most is the food. Going to Mumbai can be very expensive and don't always get enough holidays at work, BUT SKVP is soooooooooooo damn yummmmm that I can get away with not going Mumbai that often. SKVP matches most of the street food I'v had as a kid growing up in Mumbai. I do not know how the hell they do it, but they truly match the authentic taste and emotions that follow. I live in Midlands and I pray to god SKVP opens a branch near here in future.

I hate eating alone but it is the sort of restaurant I will go sit and eat to my heart's content. This is my first food review and I had to do it as I want more people to know about this absolute gem of a place. For all the kids from Mumbai who are now studying/living/working in UK and dying to eat home food, GO SVKP NOW!

Its inexpensive, and truly sends me back to my school days in Andheri. I used to eat Guptaji's Vada Pav almost every other day after school (Rajhans).
I wont lie I have shed some tears when I ate in SVKP for the first time. All my childhood memories ...omg I think I will go SVKP this weekend. :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pav Bhaji mmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Have driven past this many times but never thought of going in. After reading the reviews on trip advisor we decided to visit. The food is fast and tasty. The pav bhaji is amazing and reminds me of the streets of Mumbai. If you're missing the food - this is the place to go.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Never miss Mumbaiyan Street Food !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband had seen this shop so many times but never got the chance to go there. Finally we went there last weekend and it turned out to be a real good experience. The restaurant is pure vegetarian (no meat or fish), very clean and serves truly tasty Mumbai street food at reasonable prices. They have many different varieties of Vada Pav, dhabeli, chats, tea n some dishes with a real twist - all are great in taste!!
Do not hesitate to enjoy great street food at value prices!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Loved it. Food is inexpensive, service is quick and tastes great. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is after a good authentic Indian meal.