“Just fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rhondda Bed & Breakfast

Rhondda Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Harrow
Rhondda Bed & Breakfast
16 Harrow View, Harrow HA1 1RG, England   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Harrow B&B and Inns
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Just fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011 via mobile

This small family run B&B offered exceptional service - rooms clean and warm - but it was the owners that made this stay really stand out. They couldn't do enough for me, and made my stay easy, enjoyable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lovely B&B

• Stayed October 2011

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
stoke on trent, staffordshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

\stayed here on Saturday 8th October. We have stopped at a few places in Harrow and the Rhondda b & b is the best by far. Beautiful house, very comfortable bedroom with flat screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and lovely spacious shower.
We had room no. 2 which overlooks the back of the house and it was very quiet and relaxing. We usually go for a cooked breakfast when we stay in a b & b which Rhondda House do not provide but their continental breakfast was absolutely fantastic. We had tea/coffee, cereal, toast, croissants, jam, yogurts, fruit and orange juice.
This is a perfect place to stay, real home from home with a delightful family.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I would say it is a little farther than a 5 minute walk from the metro station more like 10 especially with luggage and if it's raining possibly longer (it was raining when we arrived big surprise :) The taxi said It would cost 6 pounds for the trip (from the underground station) and since we were on a tight budget we decided to walk. As a side note, the Harrow-on-the-Hill station is about 35 minutes or so from the West End theatres which is the area we went the most.
The bedroom itself was simple but nice, no fridge, which would have been nice although I think you could use the fridge in the breakfast room. I wish there would have been somewhere else to go in the house to sit and use the computer, but the only public area is the breakfast room. The breakfast was OK, I was wishing for some eggs and bacon, but the continental breakfast was good and there was as much as you wanted. When we left, because we had mentioned dragging our luggage in the rain (and it had started raining again) the owner volunteered to drive us to the station...that did WOW me...he did go above and beyond. I wish I could give this a 4 1/2 rating, because I didn't feel like the overall accommodation was "excellent", but certainly the owners were.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Banjul, Gambia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Rhondda Guest House is wonderful, it is very clean and bright and the huge breakfasts are a delight. Excellent location, only a few minutes walk from Harrow Town Centre with its shops, bars, restaurants, tube and bus stations. The proprietors are wonderful, they are friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I stayed for ten nights and was very happy there. Will be reccommending it and will definitely be staying there again the next time I'm in the UK.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
shropshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I stayed here in July for 3 nights. As a female travelling on my own sometimes I am a little apprehensive however, Rhondda B&B were wonderful. They were so accommodating and caring the room was really modern and very clean with everything you would need including flat screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and alarm (which is really useful!). The dining area is great and also has microwave and fridge which is there for guests so if you dont want to eat out you can heat food up and eat it in the dining room. The breakfast is fantastic it is continental but soo much offered yogurts, cereal, toast, fruit and different breads. Overall I wouldnt hesitate in recommending it and if im ever in the area again I wouldnt hesitate to go back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Burton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

I would agree completely with the other reviews - you simply cannot fault this accomodation it provides everything as described on its web site. The location is ideal if travelling from the north - 10mins from the motorway - car parking on site included - 5 mins walk to the tube station - 3 stops to Wembley Park Station for Wembley Stadium or continue into central London within approx 15 mins.
The owner Mr Sundaram who is a really nice person will ensure you have everything you need during your stay. We would normally use hotels and hope for a good room but not anymore if we are travelling to this area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Rochford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

We found the hotel to be clean and tidy, the owner Mr. Sundaram more than helpful and very friendly, homely atmosphere. Nice continental breakfast and plenty of it! Would recommend to our friends. Keith & Pat

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Rhondda Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!