“AAA***” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
“AAA***”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011 via mobile

I've been going to the Miahs for a long time now, mostly on Sundays for the special they do and on every visit of mine I was just amazed as to the quality of the food they served, it's just top notch.

''Mmmmmm the Joypuri is just sooo delicious''

''The service is also very good and I cant

I took my entire family out and we had a wonderfull time there and will be going again on newyears eve.

“Truely wonderfully experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011 via mobile

The waiters are really helpfull and friendly, ooh I just love them to bits .... Gosh they are really wonderfull people.

The food is amazingly well cooked and well served and I'm just in love with it.

Not matter what these odd people say I will always be a Miahs...just love them so much!

rasco81
“Best Indian/Bangladesh In Town!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

We go to Miahs every week, usually Thursday or Friday night. Have not had the meal deal but have been assured by the manager that any starter or main is available. Perhaps the critic FullyAlar should try something from the chefs specials, which are quite authentic. South Indian Dhaniya is wonderful , full of fresh coriander, spicy but not too hot. Its not just full of chilli but full of flavour. We find the waiters very pleasant and very helpful, and generally have a laugh with them. The restaurant is very big so seems impersonal at times, if there are not many customers in. Quite a lot of families go into Maihs early evening, I would suggest customers talk to the waiters about their preferences, when ordering a dish, the chef will change a dish slightly if requested, on the menu is chickpeas with butter, we order spicy chickpeas, no problem. We have even had the 'staff curry', which was delicious

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Goole, East Yorkshire
“Disgusting.....food and service !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011 via mobile

Ok! So I didn't use it for the restaurant I got a take out but never again. I ordered lamb tikka roghan josh because the menu said medium spicy, never have I had a lamb bolognaise sauce from an Indian before.

The meat was as soft as the leather on the sole of my shoe.

It consisted of tomatoes and onions.......and that was it. No spices, no curry flavour totally bland.

The naan bread was colder than room temperature it was straight out of the fridge.

Rang to complain and was told the curry was a mild curry and that's how we make it refused to look at it on it's return and said he's never had a complaint in over a year.

Avoid! Do not use.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Yorkshire
“FantasticAA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

We go here quite regularly and cannot praise it enough. The service is great and the food is fantastic. I don't know what happened to the previous reviewer as we order a Mixed Starter every time and have never been asked to pay extra!

I just cannot understand why more people do not take up the Sunday Offer - 5 courses for £8.95 (£4.95 for kids) - this consists of poppadoms and pickle tray, any starter, any main, tray of oranges and either ice cream or coffee. You also get a naan bread and rice in the price.

Visit it you won't be disappointed!!

• Visited November 2011