“first time in premier inn and I wasn't disappointed.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rooms from £63
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Enfield
london
“first time in premier inn and I wasn't disappointed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had allowed our daughter to have a party in our home and the carnage was such that we couldn't face going home.
we shopped around the local cheap hotels and all the travel lodges were full as were the premier inns.
we ended up at this one and on a Saturday night had to pay a bit more (£71) however they had as room.
not having been to a hotel of this type I was pleasangly surprised.
clean, nice room and it certainly did the job.
check in was a bit of an effort, as night worker on the computer made the process of paying and getting a key very drawn out, but I would happily use them again.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Hi, My mother's was really happy here during 3 nights and 1 launch + 2 breakfasts last long bank holiday weekend. The rooms are OK, the Reception is OK and the breakfasts are enough for a bear:), no any problems at all (eat& drink what you can and how much you want).
I can prove all these, because went to the room with her to check if everything is all right, eat 2x mornings together here and we have been every time full like a balloon.:)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on London outskirts for visit into London for a show and a visit to Harry Potter studios( half hour away by car) . Twenty minute walk to station . Train for London every half hour. Half hour to London main station. Economical London stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed here for business with schools in the area. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and professional and the hotel is very conveniently located near the M25. The rooms are warm and beds are comfortable. I always enjoy Premier Inn breakfasts and this one's restaurant also had reasonable and quite palatable food. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the motorway are quieter, although my room faced the motorway and I was not d...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Worcester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Fab hotel did what it said on the tin! Only concerns were a few things regarding the maintenance in the rooms ie : lights needing new bulbs , faulty taps . The room was very clean and beds were comfortable and clean . Would recommend. Very close to the spurs ground which is why we choose it .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Aberdare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have never stayed in a Premier Inn Hotel before but I have to say I found my room clean and comfortable and the staff very helpful and well trained. Obviously, there are no frills (other than tea and coffee making facilities in the room) but because the price was so reasonable it left me free to make my own choice about having breakfast or not (something I don't usually have when at home anyway). All in all I would definitely recommend the Premier Inn.

Room Tip: Cannot comment as only had one room for two nights purely for sleeping in.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and has always been a very clean, friendly and helpful place to stay. I often have to stay in London and in this particular area, I know when booking into Premier Inn Enfield exactly what to expect.
Am never disturbed and know it has always been clean and comfortable, I got this particular night on a low deal for something like £29, which is a great price and although I stay awayquite a bit I can't always plan too far in advance, normally pay a much higher price in the £60's so was well pleased to get a fantastic price.

When booking in to other hotels, B&B's or independents, you can never guarantee the cleanliness or the quality of your stay, "you know what you getting" when booking in to almost any Premier Inn!

Room Tip: Cannot fault any room I have stayed in, in this particular branch.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Premier Inn Enfield? Share your experiences!