“Definatly worth a visit!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pakistani, Central American, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer casual dinning experience with a relaxing environment. We are open 7 days a week 12- 10:30pm. We are located between Tesco and Royal Mail sorting office, on Southbury road. This is easily accessible by train and various bus routes. Free parking is available in Tesco Here are some of our mouth watering specials that we offer.. Steaks, Butter Chicken, Mixed Grills, Spicy Sizzlers, "Handmade" Gourmet Beefburgers and Peri Peri Chicken.... Desserts include; Create your own Milkshake, Authentic Italian Gelato Ice Cream, and Fresh Mango Lassi....
Enfield, United Kingdom
“Definatly worth a visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I thought it was reasonably priced, the staff were really nice and helpful, the food was as you'd expect in an American Grill, burgers, ribs, chicken wings etc, but also other choices if wanted. Service was brilliant. The kids nagged us to go again as soon as we left. I enjoyed my visit. We will go back. Give it a try.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Very Disappointing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

There is nothing american about this place at all, serving burgers and milkshakes should not give a place the right to call itself an American diner.

Went here for lunch with my husband and the food was awful. Everything about the food reminded you of the cheapest produce you could buy. The chips were undercooked and tasteless and the chicken fillet was over seasoned to the point where it was barely edible. The only good thing was the bun which was nice and fresh.

The service was fine, nothing outstanding. Watching three of them trying to work out how to make a slushie was quite amusing.

We won't be going back.

Enfield, UK
“Truly terrible !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I live nearby and had never been here before, so after looking at the menu in the window, my wife and I decided to give it a go. Big mistake !

Bottled beer is absurdly expensive. This is a casual grill type place NOT an exclusive night club or hotel.

"American Diner" themed, Manhattan logos with 50's decor. Appropriate tables etc, and ice-cream parlour, and very loud rap/hip-hop. Music way out of tune with the "Theme"

Starters arrived quite quickly, but then a HUGE wait for our mains. It was obvious to me that take away orders got priority over sit-down customers

At around £12 even for a double burger I expect something good. This was probably the very worst burger I have ever eaten. Correction only half eaten, it was so bad, grossly overcooked and probably frozen. My wife's fish was like a slice of burned cardboard. Just one thing, the fries were good !

While we were waiting for food. A member of staff puts gloves on, picks up a mop and goes to clean a toilet. He comes out and goes behind the counter, picks up some cutlery and does some other work, and goes back into the toilet to finish cleaning. He come out and THEN removes his gloves. Nice

A restuarant near Enfield Town on a Saturday night should be packed. Nandos, Prezzos and other places nearby were full. During our visit there were never more than 6 people. I now know why.

I complained to the poor waitress and commented that the manager needed to be aware of how bad everthing was, she told me that the manager was the chef ! I felt really sorry for her having to work there.

The one good thing about this visit is that I did not order an expensive steak.

I notice some great comments here. I'm puzzled, really puzzled. It is simply aweful. Ranked No 13 out of 70 on Trip Advisor ? I would rank it No 367 out of 70.

One 275cc beer, shared chicken wing starter, bottle red wine, double burger with fries, some kind of fish with mash. £45. I did not leave a tip.

I won't be back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

The staff and atmosphere is perfect nothing was too much for them. The food is delicious just a little pricey and my chips weren't all cooked properly. The staff don't try to hurry you out like some restaurants. Good place for a catch up or for families and kids. Oh and the alcohol slushies are epic!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chipping Ongar, United Kingdom
“Good food, good price, not speedy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I went here last week with my friend for lunch, someone we know recommended it. When we arrived there was only one other couple in there dining, we got seated and as there was only one man running about it wasn't very quick.
Food is nice and yummy very filling and at a good price but they do need 2 people on duty, we had to wait about 20 mins before even ordering.
Saying that I would return as it is good value for money, could just do with being a bit quicker.

• Visited January 2014