“Great time at Trent park go ape” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 10 Attractions in Enfield
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Take in the views from the trees and share some amazing memories with your tribe, taking on Tarzan Swings, rope bridges and zip wires. Oh and did we mention Trent Park is home to one of our epic Skateboard Zips.
London, United Kingdom
“Great time at Trent park go ape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Myself and my 11 year old daughter went to Go Ape today and it was amazing!! Tom orientated us to the course and made us feel safe and he even remembered all of our names which was a nice touch. From the first ladder it was easy and so much fun once you got into the rhythm of "green on first, blue on, red on, climb the ladder, blue off, red off and green off last" and "always stay attached!" Lol. Once we followed that rule we always felt safe. I used muscles I have not used for ages!! I loved the Tarzan swing. That certainly tested my fitness levels and my daughter loved the skate board zip wire and the final zip. We both love heights and as the course got higher it pushed us harder physically but when it was our go we just went for it and never looked back. We both got through it around 3 hours. We would have definitely done it quicker but one member of the party in front of us took a while to do most things. But what do you expect on courses like this, there are always going to be people who are less confident. We will definitely be returning in the near future and my daughter is already planning to go back next month. Thanks to all the staff for making it a great day!!

Visited May 2014

“Go ape, great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Kelly, our leader, was great! She gave a good briefing, remembered all our names - always nice! - and kept an eye as we went through. This is a really good activity to do with teens, you look after each other and have a lot of fun too!

Visited April 2014
179 attraction reviews
“Such a thrill!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Loved every minute and I have a phobia of heights!! From Tarzan Swings to Cargo nets, this is definitely not for the faint hearted. Perfect for a summer's day!
Just remember, always stay attached!

Visited April 2014
“You have got to do this!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We went to Trent park in March as a group of 5 girls for my mate birthday, we had an absolutely fabulous day!! At first it's a scary but the further along you go the more confident you become, you feel a huge sense of achievement once you have completed the course. The course took us about 3 hours but we went on a Saturday and was a little busy but well worth the wait! Would defiantly be going again!!

Visited March 2014
8 attraction reviews
“A great day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I went with a friend and upon arrival was greeted by the staff who get you to fill out a questionnaire. After you have a briefing and an example run . After this your free to Go Ape on your own . We were lucky we did not have many people doing the go ape as it was a week day and mid afternoon. On previous occasions I have been on a weekend and it was crowded which takes the fun out of the experience. We enjoyed our experience and was pleased that we completed the course as it can be a bit tough in places. Watch out for the rope jump I managed to dislocate my shoulder as I held on to the net the key is to just fall into it and then hold on. At the end we get a certificate to show we completed the course . Overall I would have to say everyone should try it at least once.

Visited April 2013