“Brilliant day out with family” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 10 Attractions in Enfield
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Take in the views from the trees and share some amazing memories with your tribe, taking on Tarzan Swings, rope bridges and zip wires. Oh and did we mention Trent Park is home to one of our epic Skateboard Zips.
4 attraction reviews
“Brilliant day out with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was a great day out with 2 12 year olds, they loved it as did I & we'd done all the numerous Tree Top Adventures on what was a glorious sunny day. The Tarzan swing is superb & the Zip Wire is simply brilliant!To allow for time I'd say the event takes about 3 hours. 1 hr in order to go through H&S & how to use the harness etc & then 2 hrs, if there are 3 of you, to complete the Tree Top climbing. To begin with, I had no idea what this involved as I was given this as a birthday gift(which is a fab idea!) I tried to get some info from the web, however, it didnt really give a breakdown of what to expect or time it would take. The staff were most helpful & were pottering about at all times by the foot of each adventure, just to ensure pple were getting on ok. The only thing I would say, is I think the price for 2 juniors at £26 each is a little steep, where an adults is £32. I will be recommending this to pple, however, Id advise them in looking out for a voucher of sorts to bring the cost down a little for them. Also, as before, a grt idea for a birthday or Christmas gift for someone who likes to do something a little different.

5 attraction reviews
“Stunning Views - just don't look down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went as a family (my husband and thirteen year old daughter) to the recently opened Go Ape at Trent Park. It was the second time we had done Go Ape (formerly at Matfen) and so knew what to expect. The briefing was very good. The course has four parts to it and each part has something to test you. I am very fit, but still found it challenging, certainly making your way off the monkey swing was difficult. My husband and daughter also loved it. My daughter wants to go to another one this weekend - no mean feat for a difficult to please thirteen year old. Trent Park itself is a lovely place to visit. Great walking opportunities through the woods and countryside. Lovely cafe not far from the Go Ape hut, serving all manner of hot and cold food (excellent cappucino and artisan ice cream).

4 attraction reviews
“Time for that leap of faith..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

With Cockfosters only a 30min tube ride from central London, this go-ape location couldn't be more perfect for our Saturday outing. I'd say we are all quite fit and energetic people, but this course really did push us to our limits (both physical and mental, in a good way). My personal highlight was the giant tarzan swing, where I hesitated for nearly 10min before I took that leap of faith.. Anyway, after a good 2-3 hours of swinging and climbing, we came out feeling great and it was no doubt a 32quid well spent!

Visited July 2013
London
36 attraction reviews
“London's Camelot and the Secrets of the Grail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hidden in woods on the fringe of Trent Country Park and known as Camlet Moat. Earliest mention dates back to 1439 being a real Camelot name, not a mythical one. It is a place regarded as a place of healing, vision and inspiration by many visitors. Check out more information online ... there's an entrance where you can drive into the woods and walk to the moat - cross into the centre and then find a tree with lots of witches favourite things!

16 attraction reviews
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

More physical than I thought but that just added to the fun! The safety briefing before was excellent and the staff were very helpful. I went with my younger brother and we would both definitely go again.