An amazing experience for our Wedding night. On arrival we were warmly greeted and our luggage take directly to our room without fuss. We stayed in a Junior Suite (Victoria) which was most luxurious & finely decorated with great attention to detail. Very clean & hygienic, flat screen tv, iron, ironing board, sofa, swivel chair, desk, wardrobe, carpeted and plenty of cushions (all Laura Ashley). The staff & room service were most professional & couldn't do enough. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with a huge choice of cereals, fresh fruit, bakery products, smoke salmon, cheeses, yoghurts and meats. A cooked breakfast was accompanied with fresh coffee, tea and fruit juices. It goes without saying you get what you pay for. This is a very impressive hotel with great grounds and surrounds. Will definately return for special occasions. Worth every penny. Anyone staying will not be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of character with its charming Tudor style exterior and clever interior decor that blends traditional opulence with a contemporary style, Laura Ashley The Manor, Elstree stands within landscaped gardens, surrounded by 10 acres of natural woodland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgwarebury Hotel And Restaurant
- Elstree Corus Hotel
- Laura Ashley The Manor Elstree United Kingdom