“Excellent meal again..” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal again..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I have eaten at the Otter and Oyster on a number of occasions, but after tonights meal I felt that I had to write a review as they had once again exceed themselves. We had the squid and gouijons followed up by fish pie and fish and chips. Both dishes were beautifully cooked with a delecate blends of taste that tantalised the taste buds. At the O & O both the front of house staff and the kitchen team are experts at their jobs and they have perfected the timings of the dishes just giving you sufficient time to enjoy every course so that you get a thoroughly enjoyable experience. See you soon.....

• Visited February 2014

“Fantastic ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Fantastic food !! Excellent service wonderful no complaints at all best restaurant been too in years and we go to a few !!

Darwen
“Lovely Sunday meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Came back here with my boyfriend after enjoying a family meal a few months previously.
We were welcomed by the manager who was very friendly. All staff were very attentive throughout our meal.
I had the calamari to start which was the best I've had in a long time!
Overall this was a great meal enjoyed by us both. Next time I think we will try one of the company's other venues, which I expect will be as lovely as this one!!!

Visited January 2014
“Fab evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Had a meal with my friend Saturday before Xmas what a beautiful place ,great service ,food and wine had starter and main of special it was amazing the staff were fantastic credit to you all great evening will be back

• Visited December 2013
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

The food is fantastic a little pricey but well worth the money for restaurant food .The atmosphere is warm cosy and your made to feel really welcome .

• Visited December 2013