“Good to know in advance.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 attractions in Roosendaal
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: You can fly!! And that really is true, and you can even skydive indoors! Indoor Skydive Roosendaal offers you this unique “free fall” experience, without you having to jump out of an aircraft. Roosendaal has the only Indoor Skydive Centre in the Benelux, where you can skydive indoors. You will float in a wind tunnel as though you were undertaking a real free fall – purely through the power of the wind. An unforgettable experience!Ready to fly?Come to Indoor Skydive Roosendaal for this unforgettable experience! Glide on the power of the wind, let the adrenalin course through your body and enjoy the moment!
Doha, Qatar
11 attraction reviews
“Good to know in advance.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I too have always wanted to try Skydiving but for various reasons have never tried it. My husband discovered this place and whilst he was in Roosendaal on business we thought we might give it a go. Sadly we couldn't get a reservation. It is so popular that you must book 2-3 weeks in advance, all year round. Maybe next time.

Visited March 2013

Melbourne, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“A fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Skydiving has always been on my bucket list but two things have prevented me - my wife, and a relatively recent fear of heights brought on by a head-first abseil down a 1,000 metre cliff at Mount Buffalo in Victoria, Australia. But here I was able to tick this off my list. What a great experience! I'm on the sunset side of sixty but after a couple of 'flights' I really started to get the hang of skydiving. Each session lasts for 60 seconds which apparently is the average time for a free-fall from an aircraft. If I can do it, then so can anyone, although they do have a weight and some health restrictions. They will even make a DVD of your efforts which you can use as a bragging tool later. Thoroughly recommended!

Visited December 2012