“Worth the Travel and Love it” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Best Foxtown Outlet Shopping Tour
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Mendrisio
More attraction details
Owner description: FoxTown Factory Stores Mendrisio, the paradise of luxury and elegance, where 160 stores offer the most prestigious brands at prices discounted from 30% to 70% during whole year.Open 7 days a week from 11 am to 7pm including public holidays.
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Worth the Travel and Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was in Italy, Milan, for a business trip. During our 2nd last day of stay there, we decided to travel to Foxtown after a colleague suggested it.
We took a bus (coach) over at a cost of about €20 or so. i forgot.
Fox Town has significantly exceeded my expectations, it has an amazing choice of all brands that i love. Clothes collections are recent instead of mainly out of season categories. Some of the shops were offering discounts on already discounted items which is really fabulous. In fact, i was mainly shopping my wife instead of for myself.
There are brands like Ferragmo, Gucci, LV, Coach, Prada, Adidas, Nike, Hermes, etc. Its plentiful.
I am sure, even if you come to Fox Town without the intention to purchase anything, you will still leave with something.

Please do not miss the bus (coach) for the return. Your transport usually leaves on time. And the return trip will be tight because everyone has so many things with them.

Visited July 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worth a visit by bus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I went twice in the same week from Milan. The first time I went on the organised tour bus at a cost of €20. I bought the wrong size trousers for my husband so we thought we'd return and exchange them. I'd have got a25%discount on a second bus tour there but we thought it might be fun to hire a car. Well it was not, and I don't recommend it. Cost wise it is really expensive when you take into account GPS hire, Swiss road tax of something like 35 SF just to cross into Switzerland for the day and about 4 road tolls in total in Italy. Then you have to deal with traffic going in and out of Milan. We also decided a drive around Lake Como might be lovely. We didn't anticipate the narrow roads and the Italians who don't like slow cautious drivers. The bus is the best option to the outlet store...... take it.

The excellent designer stores were not super cheap, but items were discounted to make them maybe 'just' affordable. I would have liked to be there during July or January for the big discounts. We bought quite a lot, but I was left with the feeling that Swiss stores were dabbling in more than clothes and accesories they were foreign exchange traders too.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“The best outlet i have been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

being originally from Dubai i wasnt expecting much from the designer outlet. as well i have visited one factory outlet in Toscana and one near by Venice. but Fox Town has significantly exceeded my expectations. amazing choice of all brands that i love. clothing collections were very recent and fashionalble. some shops were offering discounts on already discounted items. for example i bought beautiful stylish party/evening cocktail dress from Patrizia Pepe for 100 francs and the original price of the item was circa1200 francs. also loved Blumarine shop - amazing clothing for reasonable prices (60-70% discount) and Salvatore Ferragamo. Salvatore Ferragamo has a very big store in Fox Town - i am a tall girl and dont wear heels - i was soo happy to see many stylish balerinas and small heel work shoes. i bought 3 pairs each not more than 120 francs while i know that normal prices are always around 600-800. didnt eat, didnt drink - just shopped for entire day and wish i have dedicated at least 2 days. we were leaving 20 min away from the Fox Town, but the outlet is definetly worth coming to even if oyu are 1.5-2 hours away from it.

Visited July 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“love this shopping outlet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

well, this is the one and only shopping outlet I have ever visited in Europe. But it certainly did not disappoint, you can find here all the important European household names you can ever imagine. Plus the location is very nice, scenic mountains all around you! A very pleasant shopping experience.

Visited May 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“160 branded stores under one roof”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Visiting and shopping at Factory Outlet always be my priority in my travelling itineraries. Recently I went to FoxTown Factory Stores in Mendirisio, Switzerland. From Bern I took SBB Train to Zurich about 1 hr 30 minutes journey, then change to another SBB Train from Zurich to Lugano/Medrisio about 2hrs 30 minutes journey. From inside the train I could see the FoxTown building at my right hand side , not too far from the Medrisio Train Station, just about 10 minutes walk. During my visit to the FoxTown FO, the weather not really good because it was raining for the whole day, luckily all the stores, restaurants and other facilities located under one roof, I felt very convenient and relax shopping in this type of FO. I spent about 5 hours but I never felt that long because I was so busy with my shopping activities. The price quite reasonable, less about 30-70% on certain items compare to outside price. I like the place and will come here again .

Visited March 2014