“Very good option when in Spiez” 4 of 5 stars

Gaestehaus Seeblick
Schachenstrasse 43, Spiez 3700, Switzerland   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Spiez B&B and Inns
Genf
“Very good option when in Spiez”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Gästehaus Seeblick seems brand new, everything is spotlessly clean and the balconies face out towards the lake. Situation is great, too. You are barely a 10-minute walk away from the harbour and lake, where you can find several restaurants.
I booked a single room which really was a single (small bed), but I didn't lack in anything. Missed the breakfast so cannot comment on that. All in all, the Seeblick was a really good experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I took a gamble booking this with no reviews, but I needed a place last minute for two nights and there was some event going on nearby so all the other hotels were booked or way overpriced. I was at the end of a trip with some friends and was by myself for these last two nights. I booked Seeblick Guesthouse as a short two night stay before I headed back to Frankfurt airport by train. I was SOOOOO impressed. I got amazing customer service. Really quick and thorough replies to my emails even though I booked very last minute. When I arrived I was a little confused, I didn't realize the property is really set up to be some sort of retreat center it looks like, so it took me a little while to find the main door and reception area, but once I did they took such great care of me. The gentleman at the front desk took me all the way to my room, carried my bags and showed me how everything worked in the room (electronic window shades, tv, etc...). After staying in a few older B&Bs on my trip, this place was a breath of fresh air. It seemed brand new, spotless, very modern. The perfect mini solo retreat. The best parts were the super comfortable bed and the amazing view of Lake Thun you have while laying in your bed or sipping coffee on the balcony. I could easily walk in to town to sightsee, it is not very far and walked to the train station as well although it is a little bit uphill from the hotel. Definitely would recommend. So excited to find this hidden gem and can not wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Gaestehaus Seeblick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Gaestehaus Seeblick

Address: Schachenstrasse 43, Spiez 3700, Switzerland
Location: Switzerland > Canton of Bern > Spiez
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #2 of 6 B&Bs / Inns in Spiez
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gaestehaus Seeblick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Gaestehaus Seeblick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.