Attended a family wedding in this resort 1st week in September. Check in was smooth and efficient. We had booked a villa with extra bed, and our holiday home was clean and comfortable. When we requested extra pillows, towels and bedding, the staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Other members of our family stayed in more 'fancy' villas, but we were more than happy with our home (110B) and thought it was great value for money. One small comment - the prints on the wall of the double room were a little unpleasant - I woke each morning to see a white cow with a red nose and a red bottom and (sorry if you own the villa ;-/) found it rather disturbing!! We were right next to the spa and the beach and had a great week. The wedding food was amazing, however much of the food in the restaurant was buffet, so we gave it a miss. We did dine once or twice at the pool cafe - felt it was a little expensive for food and drink, but a short hop into Cambrils gave us plenty of choice (lots of fish restaurants) and value for money. Not many English/Irish here, but lots of Spanish walking and cycling in the area, and we loved it. Would definitely recommend it and would love to return.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Eldorado Playa Hotel Cambrils
- Pueblo Eldorado Playa Cambrils
- Pueblo Eldorado Playa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location right on the beach for families with children, couples, singles - the young and young at heart - they all feel at ease in this spacious, in spanish style built holiday resort, south of Cambrils. Pueblo Eldorado Playa offers hotel rooms, bungalows and villas. The countless sports activities are ideal for water sport fanatics,golf, tennis, beach volley players and bicycle addicts. Miniclub for children and juniors. Evening entertaiment for everybody. Theme dinners and parties all season.Installations and services : reception, buffet-restaurant with terrace (breakfast and dinner), a high quality a-la-carte restaurant (open June-October) serving both international cuisine and local specialities, snack-bar with pizzas, bar playa, bar Náutico, information office, bazaar,internet corner,laundry service, supermarket, car parking. Fun pool with children's area and sunbathing lawn. in the SPA area another outdoor swimming pool with rapids, waterfall, jacuzzi, grassy sunbathing area, sunshades, loungers an beach towels are provided free of charge. Wi-Fi zone with charge. Spa Center free of charge with : heated pool,jacuzzi,sauna,steam bath and physiotherapy treatments.Sports centers :Club Náutico (windsurf,optimist,catamaran) with coursesEuropean Tennis Academy (8 tennis courses + 1 paddel available)Bike Center : organized tours and rental of differents types of bikesClub de Golf Bonmont, 10 minutes drive away. Golf lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Pueblo Eldorado Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.