“John Blakey” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“John Blakey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Tonight is our last night at Puerto atlantico and have eaten in this restaurant 5 out of 7 nights and have enjoyed our food very much. The staff are very polite and attentive. Lovely setting and look forward to our next visit .

Visited February 2014

Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Me and my family have eaten at this restaurant a few times. Although rather expensive the food is good. The service on the other hand is really bad! Other than the odd time I went and got served by man who was a really good server. One day I sat down for 30min and not one member of staff approached me even tho it was empty and all staff were happily chatting at the bar! I just got up and left! I went back to give it one last go before the end off my holiday! Same again after 20min I just left and won't be going back again. Shame as it's a beautiful location!

Oslo
“Very happy in Restaurant Rossini on January 11, 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Thank you, Katherin Garnett, for your service in order to make my birthday a very memorable one. I invited 27 Norwegian guests for dinner in Restaurant Rossini, and it turned out to be a perfect dinner party with delicous food and very good service. The table was beautiful and the setting was quiet and very nice for the occasion. We enjoyed excellent food, wine and dessert, ending with coffee and cognac or brandy. Top score to Rossini from me and my guests!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“VERY DISIPOINTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This used to be a good restaurant. Not anymore!
We stopped by and ordered table for 8 persons two days ahead. When we arrived we looked around for a waiter, but no one seemed to notice our arrival, even if we were on time. Since we know which table we should be seated at, we sat down. After a while a waiter turned up, and gave us some menus, and disappeared. No one returned to our table, and after nearly 30 minutes I went in the direction of the kitchen where I found the waiter (from Hungary?). I explained that we had been waiting without real attention for more than 30 minutes, but was interrupted by the waitress that claimed that we only had been waiting for less than 10 minutes. Not correct, I knew exactly when we had arrived to the restaurant.

All this could have been forgotten if the food had been OK, but the food was a bad as the service. Overcooked beef, and cold vegetables. On the menu they had some fish dishes, but could serve no one since they did not have the fish available, even if there had not been any day off the day before.

Great improvements have to made before we go back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
KT1977, Manager at Restaurant Rossini & Rogers Steak House, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Sir, I thank you for your review and I sincerley apologise for the experience you had at the restaurant. This normally doesnt happen and all I can say is you must of caught us on a bad day however this is not an excuse and you can rest a sure I have spoken with all staff. Once again I apologise and hope that you will give us another try. Kind regards.
Gerrards Cross
“The Restaurant offers a good selection of food at reasonable prices. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Restaurant offers discounts of at least 10% to residents of Club Puerto Atlantico and additional discounts on a different special meal every day.

Visited September 2013