“awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scuba Sur Gran Canaria

Scuba Sur Gran Canaria
Anfi Resort - Barranco de la Verga - s/n, E-35120 Arguineguin, Mogan, Gran Canaria, Spain
+34 928 15 01 05
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 Attractions in Arguineguin
Type: Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Scuba Sur, an international 5* Padi diving center.We are operating in Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Grand Bahamas.We offer PADI dive courses from beginner to pro, diving to several spots and snorkeling trips. We even have dive courses for children.For those who never dived before we have every day a free trial dive in the pool. This way you learn the beginning skills from diving and you get used to the equipment. Furthermore you can enjoy the Discovery Scuba Diving Course and experience a dive in open sea. If you like it you can continue to become a Padi Scuba Diver or a Padi Open Water Diver. Excellent reef and wall dives, diving from shore and from boats, waste no more time before experiencing the beauty and freedom of the weightless floating underwater.
Oslo, Norway
“awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I did my my Padi open water with Scuba Sur. I discovered diving with them and I really loved it, I can't wait for my next dive. I highly recommend this center, they have a great professional team, and are always smiling.
They are very patient and do everything for divers to feel secure.
If I go back to Gran Canaria, I'll definitively dive again with them

Visited August 2013
Reef Oasis Dive C, Sales & Marketing at Scuba Sur Gran Canaria, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hello Filousen,

Warmest greetings from Scuba Sur Gran Canaria!

Thank you very much for the very positive feedback :-)
We are happy to read you enjoyed the OWD course and had a great time with our team.

Thank you as well for recommending us to others :-)

We are all looking forward to welcome you here again!

Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

• Polish first
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My son learned with scuba sur and has been diving with them for 12 years. He's now 18 and loves to go diving with scubacsur several times a year.

Visited April 2013
Reef Oasis Dive C, Sales & Marketing at Scuba Sur Gran Canaria, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Hello Fiona,

We would like to thank you for your very nice and positive feedback.

It is a pleasure to read that your son is really enjoying his diving with us.

We are really looking forward to welcome you again at our club.

If you have any question, feel fry to contact us by mail via info@scubasur.net.

Sunny greetings from the whole team!