Have just spent a week on a B&B basis at this splendid hotel. Not yet open a year there is no faded glory here. Staff were all excellent and could not do enough for you. It is always difficult to spot light any particular group or individual in such circumstances, however, the reception staff were exceptional & Aurora in particular. This is a well managed hotel that puts client satisfaction at the heart of its "modus operandi" & delivers on it, all are to be congratulated.
Very good buffet breakfast & the restaurant 222 offers a special dining experience for Gran Canaria. Its price range would be in line with some of London's best eateries and is worth at least one visit depending on your budget.
Eating out in the locality the Aquarela Restaurant, a couple of hundred metres away is of the same mould and makes for a lovely evening out. After that there is the Fusion Restaurant & Lounge Bar in Arguineguin, a very good taste of Asia, is on offer at a reasonable price, well worth a visit. After that, for me the remaining 4 nights seeking somewhere to eat only produced mediocrity in which low standards were set and often not reached.
Overall a lovely week and I would not hesitate in returning to the Radisson Blu.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas La Canaria Hotel Arguineguin
- Dunas La Canaria Arguineguin
- Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria Arguineguin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria. Perfectly situated on the southern coast of the Spanish island, Gran Canaria. This stunning waterfront resort offers ocean views and sandy beaches along three sides. The island itself provides a wealth of opportunities for enjoyment with picturesque towns, idyllic beaches and 32 Protected Natural Areas. Not far from the resort lies the quaint fi shing villageof Arguineguin, and the well-known Dunes of Maspalomas are located only 10 km. away.The island’s airport, Las Palmas Airport, is a 30-minute drive from the resort and popular tourist attractions like Palmitos Park, LasPalmas and Puerto de Mogán and can be easily accessed via the island’s high-quality road network. At the resort, guests can relax in oneof the 189 rooms and suites and indulge in extensive leisure facilities that include water sports, swimming pools, a garden, a tennis court, a paddle tennis court, a beach tennis court, a gym, a kids club and a full service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.