My partner and I stayed at the hotel during the last week of October. We arrived at the hotel at 10.30 in the evening and were pleasantly surprised to be informed that the restaurant had been kept open to enable us to have a meal all be it a cold buffet. At check in our bags were loaded on to a trolley by a very courteous friendly member of staff who then delivered them to our room. The hotel was very clean and our room was cleaned daily. We appreciated the tea making facility but bought our own t-bags from the local supermarket. The hotel was fairly quiet in the evenings and a bit more entertainment would have made it more enjoyable if you didn't want to venture far. The Wellness Centre was a treat, we had a couples massage the day before we left. What a wonderful experience. The only criticism of this part of our holiday would be the very annoying music which played all the time we were in there. The area around the pools was well maintained although the water in the pools was quite surprisingly chilly when you first got in. I found people putting towels on the loungers very irritating even more so when hotel info says this is against hotel policy. The staff who look after you in the bars and restaurants are very good at their jobs and helpful and friendly. We enjoyed some lovely meals and jugs of Sangria. We were recommended to try the Rock Cafe but we found a bar called Corner Rock which we preferred. We were also told by friends to try The Point for breakfast or lunch which we did and found a lovely friendly Scottish couple running it. We had lunch there which was delicious and will be going back when we return for another holiday hopefully in the very near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Barcelo Corralejo Bay, situated in the north of the island of Fuerteventura, in the Canaries, next to the sea, close to the Grandes Playas and the Dunas from the Corralejo Nantural Park. Its extensive range of facilities and cuisine make it the perfect choice for a family holiday, and also for those looking to enjoy a wide range of cultural and leisure activities, practice different water sports or simply relax and enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Corralejo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Corralejo Bay Hotel Corralejo
- Bluebay Palace Corralejo
- Bluebay Palace Hotel Corralejo
- Barcelo Corralejo Bay Fuerteventura