“Great concept and lovely views” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 75 Activities in Corralejo
More attraction details
Owner description: The first Beauty Bar in Corralejo. One rehabilitation Center, nails fashion studio, beauty massages and make up..., and a Cocktail Bar, where can you enjoy cocktails, smoothies, or start the day with our home made cakes, or lunch with our wellness dishes sitted in front of the beach, enjoying the sea and the amazing panorama of Lobos Island.
Bedfordshire, England
3 attraction reviews
“Great concept and lovely views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was attracted by the additional menu on the table for beauty treatments alongside the usual food & drinks! The staff went out of their way to get a nonalcoholic beer for my (designated driver!) Husband to drink, with a beautiful view of Lobos island, while I had a pedicure and mojito! I think they are fairly new and only have a few staff, so I couldn't get the full pedicure I was after because the therapist didn't have time, but I had my gel enamel removed and a semi-permanent alternative applied at the recommendation of the therapist because I explained I didn't want to risk damaging my nails with more gel. She was very knowledgeable and friendly and I got the impression it is a nice family-run business. I would recommend it, although be prepared for an alternative if the treatment you want is unavailable.

Visited July 2014

“Not so great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The staff was extremely friendly, but it was not what I expected. Not very professional, only 1 person available to do the treatments.

london
“Live!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Sat here as I write this sipping a mojito while my partner has his haircut! Staff are incredibly friendly and the atmosphere great! Free wifi, and beautiful surroundings while I wait! I am yet to see how the hair turns out but the mojito is tasty! I'll return for a massage of my own I think

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“fantastic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We went here 3 times whilst we were at the beach.The lady at the front of the place is very nice and helpful.I had 2 pints of lager and my partner had 2 very large glasses of sangria which she said was lovely.We also had a sandwich to share which was nice along with a complimentary bowl of crisps.Total came to 12 Euros,10 english pounds which i couldnt believe.Nothing was to much trouble for these people and i would highly recommend to everyone.Keep up the good work.

Visited March 2014
Burnley
3 attraction reviews
“Customer service 11 out of 10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

On a recent visit to Corralejo we were warmly greeted by Sarah on passing Gecko. We sat down and ordered a couple of drinks and were given the menu for food and for the wellness treatments. I decided to have a foot massage and was accommodated within a half hour. The lady is also a physiotherapist and knows her stuff. It was a very relaxing treatment and very reasonable for 20 minutes 15 euros. I was impressed as I had told Sarah that whoever did the treatment should bear in mind I have a sensitive skin and I would not like any exfoliating creams etc that would irritate the skin. My therapist ensured that she wiped off all the sand off my feet before she commenced treatment. I was so impressed that I made a reservation to return for a neck and back massage four days later. This was a wonderful 45 min treatment where she stretched my neck and this was wonderfully relaxing as I had explained that I do suffer from athritis of the neck. She is absolutely fantastic! The oils she used on my skin had a coconut fragrance - my partner remarked straight away that I 'smelt nice'. Well worth returning!

Visited February 2014