“Worst steak i've ever had!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #206 of 240 Restaurants in Corralejo
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Kidderminster, England, United Kingdom
“Worst steak i've ever had!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife, 2 children and myself visited this so called restaurant whilst on holiday on the beautiful island of Fuerteventura for lunch. We were tempted in by a very nice lady who told us how good the food was.
Firstly the waiter found it very difficult to smile and seemed to be in a rush even though the restaurant was not very busy.
When the food arrived it looked like it had been thrown on the plate. I had ordered a steak which was as tough as old boots. It was difficult to cut and even harder to chew. The waiter was not to concerned about this and did not seemed surprised! My wife was not happy with her meal either as this was also tough and tasteless.
The only time the waiter smiled was when I asked for the bill.
We did not return to this so called restaurant again during our two weeks there.
I would not recommend this place to anyone who cares about what they eat.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Fab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We went here most days and night. Food great and reasobable. Three course for 9.85euro. Belly buster breakfast for 4.60 with free drink. Fresh food. Beer one euro till 6pm. Gabriel the waiter was amazing. So friendly. Not given credit enough this place. Were back in six weeks. We'll be back here.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“cheapest place around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

too many moaning reviews on this place!! we went in seated straight away fast service excellent food and the prices well as they say you get what you pay for it was fine was hot tasty and could not fault it ! if your that bothered about first class service go to a expensive restaurant there straight to the point no fuss no thrills meals! we would of ate here everyday if it was not for so much choice on the island!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
thornaby
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Steaks are great although breakfasts good value are awesome as well well worth a few visits we will definitely be back

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Awful service !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The beer might be 1 euro with a 3 course meal deal, but here it is definitely you get what you pay for !
The service is awful, the last time I went I only had soup and the waiter shouted at me !
We will never visit there again as there is such a good choice of same price alternatives to go to.
I had the tiramisu there and it resembled no desert I have ever encountered before !
I really do not find this value for money.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere