I sometimes wonder why these people who expect luxury pay to stay in a 3 star self catering complex and a budget price and expect 5* standards, this complex delivers exactly what it states on the tin, basic 3 star complex within 10 min walk to the town, it is a no frills hotel but was clean and the pool area was lovely with a very friendly bar open until 4pm, the grounds where well maintained and the pool area very spacious with no shortage of sun loungers, there was free wifi from reception and a well stocked supermarket open until 10pm at night, the staff where so friendly and welcoming and nothing was to much trouble, outside of the hotel i agree as you will see for yourselfs it is very run down, situated in a residential area with lots of derelict buildings it wasnt pretty but walk 10 mins past this and its a totally different picture, we used to walk in to town of an evening but felt unsafe walking back due to poor lighting and people sleeping in the empty / borded up buildings a taxi back would never cost more than 3-4 euros, i would use this hotel again due to the great service and exceptionaly good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort town of Correlejo is renowned for its pristine white sands, vivid turquoise waters and sizzling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, NHHotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo