Have just returned from the week at the Atlantis Suite. The hotel suited our needs as a family with a 16 year old and 9 year old. Our room (two bedroomed suite) was perfect and kept very clean every day with towel change when required. We enjoyed the food and found no problems finding something everynight to our taste. The sandwiches from the sandwich bar were freshly made and the kids especially loved them. You could get as many soft drinks as you liked which suited us down to the ground, husband and I tended only to have a drink in the evening (if I had alcohol during the day I would be asleep!).
The grounds were well tended and kept immaculate.
Must say it's the hotel that we've had the best water pressure on the showers at the the hot water was lovely and plentiful.
Yes, every now and again there was a funny whiff but it didn't bother us - you have to accept you are in different country and a very hot one at that. We found staff helpful and friendly - yes, some staff were more friendly than others but I think it tended to go on how good their English was as we are non-Spanish speaking.
We're aren't much for entertainment and our kids weren't bothered with what was going on during the day but we did enjoy the evening entertainment and the animation team did put a great deal of effort into it. Our 9 year old enjoyed the children's cocktails and we enjoyed our evening cappucinos.
Didn't bother with the beach club as we enjoy the sea (not a bad bit of beach but a bit rocky by the shoreline) but used the shuttle bus to the dunes and the beach there - lovely beach with very large waves and clear blue sea when we were there.
We were only there for the week and had no intentions of doing anything other than to escape our weather here to sunbathe, the children to use the pools and to enjoy the food so didn't venture into the town.
We used the pool by the tropical bar as it was near our room and handy to get drinks and a bit quieter. If you wanted a bit more action you could use the main pool etc.
As mentioned towels on sunbeds was an issue and we did end up doing as others were doing in putting towels down on our way to breakfast about 7.30 but we were on the beds by 8.30 and the kids in the pool and spent most of our days there, whereas a great majority of people were putting down towels and returning in the afternoon or sometimes not at all (sorry to say but the British were the worst offenders!!).
One tip - we were given two card keys on arrival - one of the keys goes into a slot by the door which enables the electricity supply to the room - when we first got into the room couldn't figure out why none of the lights etc were working until we went to enquire at reception and were told to put one of the card keys into this slot.
We very much enjoyed our week here and achieved what we set out to achieve have a break and not do anything but relax and enjoy the sunshine and the warmth! Would recommend it and go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- En uno de los enclaves mas privilegiados de Fuerteventura, junto a las conocidas e increibles Dunas de Corralejo y playas de fina arena blanca... Un Resort lleno de diversion para todas las edades... Un todo incluido de calidad y con una garantia de unas vacaciones inolvidables junto al mar. Cerca del bello pueblo marinero de Corralejo, Fuerteventura, El Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort de 4* superior ofrece diversos y variados ambientes que permiten disfrutar momentos de relax, de animacion, actividades y un sinfin de deportes acuaticos en nuestro Beach club y todo sin salir del Resort. Ya disponemos de la nueva zona Premium solo para adultos donde dispondra de mas intimidad si lo prefiere. Dispone de WIFI Gratis en todo el Hotel. Para aquellos que buscan una completa y amplia oferta de ocio durante todo el dia y la noche, el Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort " Todo Incluido" es el destino por excelencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo