OK! We felt it only fair that after gaining such invaluable tips from the reviews here. It was essential we contribute for other families to benefit (our 1st review).
We are family of four with two boys ( ages 6 and 1). We stayed for 10 daysall inclusive.
Good overall but sticklers for the rules. Keep all your receipts for room safe lock and money on keys.
The above statements Will make more sense when you arrive then can refuse giving your deposit back.
Good overall, nice selection in Main Gaudi restaurant
Speciality Spanish restaurant was not good in our opinion. Italian better. But don't be too disappointed if you can't make reservations in any of them. You won't be missing a michelen star meal..
Rep was very unimpressive we will leave it there!!
Excellent, Clean, Roomy only complaint was sofa bed for my son couldn't be used as a double as hoped, but we were offered a change of room which we declined as we were in a nice location.
Maid service is excellent..
It was our first time here so we were surprised by the wind. Don't be fooled by the breeze the sun is scorching, advice sun cream sun cream, perhaps cardigans and long sleeves for the evenings.. we didn't pack enough of these..
Overall good and very friendly but felt it could have been more professional in parts, the staff were honest and say they were working on this!!
Professionals do come in once a week, don't miss the flamenco show with the guy with the electric hips, my wife was most impressed.. AREEEBA!!!
Hotel offers this but is more expensive, just come out of the hotel turn right and walk 100 yards there a two firms there which were excellent we used Auto Martel.
Baku Water Park was good but beware you still have to hire chairs to sit on and maybe inflatable rings if it is busy. If your all inclusive remember to get a pack lunch to take as this can be expensive to eat here.
Great holiday we enjoyed it thoroughly, grounds and gardening are well kept, Tennis coach is great as well (small german guy). Lots to keep kids occupied even if mini club does not appeal to them. Our children had a ball and so did we!! Enjoy your Hols!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- En uno de los enclaves mas privilegiados de Fuerteventura, junto a las conocidas e increibles Dunas de Corralejo y playas de fina arena blanca... Un Resort lleno de diversion para todas las edades... Un todo incluido de calidad y con una garantia de unas vacaciones inolvidables junto al mar. Cerca del bello pueblo marinero de Corralejo, Fuerteventura, El Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort de 4* superior ofrece diversos y variados ambientes que permiten disfrutar momentos de relax, de animacion, actividades y un sinfin de deportes acuaticos en nuestro Beach club y todo sin salir del Resort. Ya disponemos de la nueva zona Premium solo para adultos donde dispondra de mas intimidad si lo prefiere. Dispone de WIFI Gratis en todo el Hotel. Para aquellos que buscan una completa y amplia oferta de ocio durante todo el dia y la noche, el Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort " Todo Incluido" es el destino por excelencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo