Just got back from a weeks all inclusive break at this resort. I travelled with a friend of mine for a girlie, relaxing holiday. The hotel is very clean and the suite which we had was superb. Having the seperate lounge from the bedroom worked well as I am a early riser and my friend isnt. Our room was for 4 people (even though we were only a party of 2) 1 bedroom and 1 bedsettee in the lounge. No tea or coffe making facilities in the room but you can hire kettles from reception( I take my own travel kettle as I like to have a cuppa as soon as I wake up) This resort has 6 swimming pools and mostly caters for families with young children. One of the pools is called the "Relaxing Pool" where no children are allowed which is a plus for the hotel/resort, but you do have to get to this pool early to get a sunbed. They have the usual activity pool which is very noisey with music blasting out all day for the youngsters. No evening entertainment, this hotel/resort caters mostly for children. The "La Plaza" which you see when looking at this hotel in the holiday brochures is a nightmare in the evenings it is full of really young children running around screaming and shouting so we avoided this by going to the hotel lounge which was a pleasant environment to sit and have a quiet drink. The food is very good and could find something different to eat every evening. Free bottled water is also available. This hotel doesnt have a beach as such but you can walk to the beach in Corralejo which takes approx. 15 mins.. You have to pay for the sunbeds on the beach which cost 4.50 euro each. You also have to pay for the safe in your room the charge for this is 30 euro deposit and 2.50 euro per day. They do provide a free bus which will take you to the dunes where there is a superb beach. Bedding changed twice a week and clean towels for your room everyday. There is also a charge for the hire of pool towels and a charge of 1 euro each time you change them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- En uno de los enclaves mas privilegiados de Fuerteventura, junto a las conocidas e increibles Dunas de Corralejo y playas de fina arena blanca... Un Resort lleno de diversion para todas las edades... Un todo incluido de calidad y con una garantia de unas vacaciones inolvidables junto al mar. Cerca del bello pueblo marinero de Corralejo, Fuerteventura, El Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort de 4* superior ofrece diversos y variados ambientes que permiten disfrutar momentos de relax, de animacion, actividades y un sinfin de deportes acuaticos en nuestro Beach club y todo sin salir del Resort. Ya disponemos de la nueva zona Premium solo para adultos donde dispondra de mas intimidad si lo prefiere. Dispone de WIFI Gratis en todo el Hotel. Para aquellos que buscan una completa y amplia oferta de ocio durante todo el dia y la noche, el Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort " Todo Incluido" es el destino por excelencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo