You added Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort to your Saves list
Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   C./ Las Dunas, sn, 35660 Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Spain   |
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Corralejo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Me and my partner booked this as a last minute get away - meaning we got a great deal! We turned up to be told we had be upgraded, the room was lovely, clean, spacious with a great balcony view! The food was great, staff were so friendly! Hopefully, we will return one day!! -Only downside is that there could have been more food choice for vegetarians however I (a vegetarian) definitely did not go hungry!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (652)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Walsall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Visited this hotel back in 2013 and hoping to return this year. I had such a fantastic stay. Visited for my boyfriends 18th Birthday. Only fault I had was that the receptionist was very judgmental and blamed us for our key fob not working. Also as stated on the advertisement the WI-FI is NOT free, well it wasn't when we went. We got on really well with the one waiter and was always grateful for tips. We became friendly with him because without a doubt he would be on the bar that we used. He even knew what I was ordering, BONUS! The rooms were dated but didn't really spend much time in their but can't complain when you've got the beach over the road, a 15 minute walk to the town and as many pools as you could need. We ate in and out of the complex but cannot moan for the spread they put on. We also tried the two on site restaurants, Chinese one was my fave! would highly recommend to anyone thats looking at going here, and I hope to god I can find a deal this year that can let me go back to this hotel. IF NOT I'M GOING BACK TO CORRALEGO! :D

Room Tip: We had a standard room, both facing the adult pool and children's pool but was great :)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Croydon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I'd give this a 9 out of 10
It really is very good
Travelled with my wife and 3 children (Aged 16,13 and 4)
Had a two bedroomed apartment. The layout of the apartment meant there was very little privacy as one of the bedrooms had no door. The doors that were there were sliding and very noisy. This was one of the very few negatives about the holiday.
There were three pools and two baby pools in the non adults area. At least one of these was heated but it may take a few hours to warm up.
Lovely staff everywhere, lovely choice of drinks - The kids club was great as were the girls running it. There is a lovely playground and sandpit area right by the kids club.
The Breakfasts were lovely. They do a selection of smoothies which you really should try. There was a later breakfast at the Rambutan bar as well which was nice, as you could sit out and watch all the activities. The lunches and dinners were not always as good as I had hoped. Although a large choice there were a couple of times I couldn't find anything to eat in either of the two restaurants and normally I'm quite happy with chicken and rice - I do think I'd have been better going for lunch a bit earlier as I might have different/more choices in the snack bar. Please don't get me wrong, it was good/very good most of the time.
Well equipped gym which my son and I used a couple of times, plenty of activites going on. Evening entertainment was fairly standard for the canaries. It is outdoors and although covered by a canopy, one side is open so it can be a bit nippy in the evenings in Winter.
20 minutes walk into town either by road or via the beach (The beach route is not great with a pushcahir) The dunes start about 10 minutes walk in the other direction. Ate out a few nights at the Mexican which was nice. Didn't go to the waterpark, but wished I had as we've been before, I just think our little-un was just a bit young for it.
All in all this a fantastic place with great staff and facilities and I'd have no hesitation in going again in a few years for a similar price.

Room Tip: 2 bedrooms are spacious enough but there is a lack of privacy
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My wife and I have just returned from our first visit to Fuerteventura in 20 years, certainly wont wait as long again. The Suite Atlantis is situated some 25 mins walk along the beach path or 15/20 mins thro the streets ..not as pleasant. The hotel is spotless and extreemely well maintained.The staff are welcoming and everything seems a pleasure to them. The food for a 4 star was acceptable standard as there was always something on the hot or cold buffet to please most people.We tried the Spanish restaurant but although the serving staff were efficient and friendly we were a little disappointed in the food. We did not try the asian cuisine as not impressed by the restaurant where it was located.Only tried one pool which was fine once you were in it but was surprised at the number of families with school age children there during term time.The adult only section of the main restaurant was a great idea.nothing against children as we had 2 ourselves many years ago but it was more relaxing not having children running around unsupervised by parents. The rooms were first class although the giant bed could have been a bit softer. Drinks were again of an acceptable standard and no queqes waiting to be served. Enjoyed the daily walks into Corralejo town having a beer and usually returning to the hotel by taxis which were very reasonable at 3 euros. Did not make use of the free wi fi which is advertised all over the hotel with staff available to help you connect. Will go back again hopefully next year.
All in all a good value for money holiday.
Tip do not book direct with Thomas Cook as a number of travel agents offer much lower prices.We saved almost 500 pounds on a 10 day holiday,

Room Tip: Pick upper floor for added privacy a lot of the ground floor terraces too close to the paths to offe...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Newcastle, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was shocked once we arrived at this hotel we had to que at the reception to check in. once it was our turn we had no time to complete the paperwork. The hotel needs to have your card details in order to charge 20E for each beach towel and 30E weekly charge for the safe deposit box which is in our room, there is also a daily charge for the safe deposit box. I did not want to leave card details so i had to pay cash. The hotel do refund you the 20E for each beach towel and the 30E once you are checking out. i was shocked to find out that we could only have one change of the beach towel that each or pay a charge of a euro a day. The food was lovely and the staff are lovely.

Room Tip: poolview ground floor
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Although I tend to agree with a number of the reviews in that this hotel in my opinion is more 3 star than a 4 star, we did have a lovely holiday and our 3 year old little boy had a fantastic time.

Positives
- staff in all areas are very friendly, attentive and accommodating
- animation team are fantastic and have a great repor with children. There is a mini disco every night at 8 and although for adults it seems very repetitive the children love it!
- great choice / variety of food in the main restaurant although perhaps agree with some of comments re the mains being a little bland and fish having a lot of bones but from our perspective it was just great that we would always something that our son would eat and ultimately that was our priority
- the childrens and toddler pool was fantastic and clean although could have has some slides or something but actually from a pure safety and cleanliness perspective better than a 5 star hotel pool that we have been to (I.e. Non slip rubber edges and pool lining rather than sharp tiles)
- Sand play area and children's centre great (activities all the time for children over 4)
- Grounds are clean and well kept
- Wine included was ok but if you wanted to buy a bottle of something better, the prices were reasonable
- Room was well cleaned every day and towels changed as regularly as you liked

Downsides
- Junior suites were a let down. Dated room and bathroom. Generally needed a makeover including the door into suite (quite a gap at bottom of door allowing cockroaches to get in!). The sofa bed was not at all comfortable and certainly wouldn't have been suitable for adult! Wasn't comfortable to use as a sofa either. Glass coffee table not great with young child certainly when placed next to the sofa bed - we moved it but possibly would have got rid of it completely. Fridge in room not great. No problem with water temperature as other reviews have stated.
- Reception staff lovely but would have helped if the had better briefed us on arrival re hiring of beach towels, use of safe (I.e. you must pay deposit with them before you can use it)
- Not keen on the coffee from vending machines included within the All Inclusive. I know a small thing but would have been nice to have option to buy a decent cup of coffee and same applies to the juice included which was not fresh, very sweet ( in my opinion tasted like neat cordial). We went to the new shopping centre which is about a 10 minute walk (Centro Comercial El Campanario) which was lovely and tastefully done (all still a lot of vacant shops) but some lovely wine bars and coffee shops (again people very friendly)
- Main restaurant and plaza need modernising
But having said all of this in my opinion it was a very reasonable week for what was included and a very happy 3 year old son, and would probably go back

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here in September 2014. First holiday on my own with my partner. This was brought for a birthday present in August 2014. When I arrived I was amazed. Not just with the look of the hotel but all the wonderful services and facilities they offered. Looking to go back sometime this year as it was so worth the price that it was brought for.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort? Share your experiences!