Well lets start with the food. We stayed all inclusive for a week and on arrival (late) we were directed to the main restaurant where there was only cold food but it was very nice according to my parents, I was not hungry. The breakfast was nice and I enjoyed the fruit and the chocolate pancakes which were all very nice. Lunch on our first day was a BBQ, which was delicious and smelt nice. It was all by the main pool, and you could pop into the poolside restaurant to get chips or a drink or something. You could also eat in the main buffet restaurant, of which the bread rolls were lovely. At night the dinner was served in three restaurants, the buffet, the Spanish and the Asian. The buffet was nice like in the day but the children's section tended to be a little messy due to the fact no one paid any attention to the signs saying "all children under 8 must have an adult with them". The restaurant was also noisy but we took advantage of the adult seating area, which was quieter, on most nights. One night, we tried the Asian. The next day my dad was ill, we think it was the Asian food due to the fact I was not feeling great either. This also meant my dad missed having dinner at his friend's. Next the entertainment: the animation team were the best on the planet. I only didn't meet two of them, the ones that worked with the miniclub, which I didn't see. My age group usually had activities led by Flori, who was really nice to everyone(and sung a ¡lot!) and occasionally by Adi/Laura. I won two certificates, both of which I noticed had been hand coloured, which was a nice little touch. The animation team also did the 'waka waka' originally the 2010 World Cup theme tune, but they made their own dance to it and you could quite often see adults joining in around the pool or at night. Also there was a great volleyball court and there generally wasn't all that much time where my friends and I weren't throwing a ball around or kicking a ball around. However I would suggest shoes in beach football because my toes still hurt sometimes from kicking that ball too hard. At night the mini disco was quite irritating, but the children seemed to love it. Afterwards the show as either a professional one or the animators' show. We saw two shows by the animators, and I was sad to miss the third by half a day. The disco room where we had the disco on Friday night was nice, with interesting design, however some of the adults coming in looked a bit apprehensive of us teenagers who were having fun. Next: rooms. The rooms were nice but slightly outdated and the main bed was two singles pushed together to make a double. The bed that I had was a sofa bed but it was surprisingly comfy. The shower had a tendency to blast hot and then cold, but this provided amusement when others were in the shower. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and we also had a balcony to dry our clothes on which as nice. It was room 3203, set away from the main
pool however we had slight difficulty finding it at first. It was incredibly peaceful, and as it was an upstairs room, no feet banging around on top of us. Service: was always very good and seemed to be done with a smile, all staff were very friendly and smiled to you, the restaurant staff were very polite.
This was an absolute gem of a hotel. I did not want to come home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- En uno de los enclaves mas privilegiados de Fuerteventura, junto a las conocidas e increibles Dunas de Corralejo y playas de fina arena blanca... Un Resort lleno de diversion para todas las edades... Un todo incluido de calidad y con una garantia de unas vacaciones inolvidables junto al mar. Cerca del bello pueblo marinero de Corralejo, Fuerteventura, El Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort de 4* superior ofrece diversos y variados ambientes que permiten disfrutar momentos de relax, de animacion, actividades y un sinfin de deportes acuaticos en nuestro Beach club y todo sin salir del Resort. Ya disponemos de la nueva zona Premium solo para adultos donde dispondra de mas intimidad si lo prefiere. Dispone de WIFI Gratis en todo el Hotel. Para aquellos que buscan una completa y amplia oferta de ocio durante todo el dia y la noche, el Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort " Todo Incluido" es el destino por excelencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo